[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ticketing System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it would be a good idea if a cop could fine more that on ticket at a time.
EX: guy going 160kp/h in a 120kp/h zone fine cost=160. The same guy also passes a red light at the same time before I chase him= dangerous driving.
I had to read this a few times, you're meaning the same person can be ticketed for more than one violation at a time (Fine stacking)? I don't like the idea.

Also, what's the point of having 'No' and 'Unnecessary' in the poll? 'Unnecessary' is an unnecessary option. =]
yes i meant that. sorry if my description isn't good. Because it happens many time were a guy would be speeding, passes a light and gets in an accident. but i think if you were to do this some of the money would go to TC because u can make a person rich fast, and that wouldn't be fun.

(2016-09-19 16:48)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I had to read this a few times, you're meaning the same person can be ticketed for more than one violation at a time (Fine stacking)? I don't like the idea.

Also, what's the point of having 'No' and 'Unnecessary' in the poll? 'Unnecessary' is an unnecessary option. =]

no= bad idea
unnecessary= no need
I resume all the post in some words: We have to control the economy.

With this, COPs will get richer, ROBERS will get poor.
No.
Choose the most serious incident.
For example:

I chase a guy who was speeding (60€ fine).
Before he failed to stop (45 secs) he causes an accident and stops afterwards.
I then issue a fine for causing an accident instead of speeding.
I can understand where youre coming from, but as Dino said you just fine them for the most dangerous/serious thing they did.
Reference URL's