[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Forza Horizon 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello.
New Forza game is almost out. Cross platform this time. Around 380 cars total.

PC Gameplay video:

Some things you can do in there:

Ability to play with friends seamlessly just like in Forza Horizon 2
Co-Op Campaign
Rivals returns
Auction House and Storefront are back (like in Xbox 360 Forza titles)
Regular racing lobbies return (where you can join public lobbies for various gamemodes)
Capture the Flag gamemode added
Clubs return (1000 player)
Pull up next to friends, honk your horn and you join a convoy (similar to the older road trip system but with the ability to group up with people).
Drift zones (much like speed traps/zones) are added where you accumulate drift points through a section.
2-12 Players Online (with Cross Platform Play between Xbox One and Windows 10)
If only this is on PS4. It would make so much MORE money.
Wheel no support.. and Crap handling simulator.
(2016-09-24 12:55)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]Wheel no support.. and Crap handling simulator.

Calling it a simulator is just plain wrong. It's not meant to be even as realistic as the main Forza Motorsport series, which is still far from a pure sim racer.

It's a casual driving game and basically just a virtual playground to diddle over shiny cars and beautiful scenery, and it does that job excellently.
GT4Tube, have you even heard of Forza before this? It's known for being not the most accurate Sim on all time and that they dumb down the physics a little for all the horizon games, it's also common knowledge that Forza has never had good wheel support, why? Because the majority playing on controller.

I'm currently downloading it having not played a Forza since Forza 4 came out, looking forward to playing a nice relaxing game again, hopefully it is what TDU2 should have been.
I agree, Forza is great. I will get at some point even if no wheel support, not every game has to be as realistic as lfs to be enjoyable Smile
No, Why developer can't try make two option Sim mode and Arcade mode.... Who if need like use Sim mode and wheel support..

I want play more simulator games! Horizon 3 look cool should have Simulator mode or arcade mode and Wheel support... Developer such lazy and greedy money..

I played with wheel on LFS and GT6 (ps3) only.

-TDU 2 was good but old physics and online dead.
-The Crew it's arcade mode...
-Assetto Corsa no good and shit in menu (need DLC reqired for more play online who have dlcs) overprice dlcs.
-Project Cars is okay but no much great....
-iRacing Overprice, need pay month/year + pay cars/tracks.
-Simulator games for Free to play are bad.
-Forza Motorsport 6 Apex small features. (no same like FM6 normal on Xbox One).
-Forza Motorsport 4-6 a lot cars/tracks. Cool game features and Good sim physics was good enough but only Xbox360/One.
-Gran Turismo 5,6 and GT-S(ps4) Not bad game a lot cars/tracks and Good physics sim is enough.
-F1 2012 - 2016 no perfect game and no more online, F1 released every year what waste of money 5x40€ still same features....

4-8 years ago, in MMO simulator games was great call it:
"Project Torque", Level-R and Heat Online was great a lot fun and nice physics we have two Sim mode and Arcade mode. I had played +1500 hours.

But... Invictus Developer leave in 2014 "As of May 1, 2014, the HEAT Online service has been discontinued."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Torque

Because,
Simulator mode is very hard work make sim physics.
Arcade mode is easy quick make done games.

What shame in future shit any games already....

Why i have T300 Wheel and nothing to play for Simulator Games, have only LFS is now... (I am love Racing Simulator Fan)

I still don't get that fact that you think AC DLCs are overpriced... and you only really need one very reasonably priced one to enjoy most online (Dream Pack 1)

Adding a sim mode and an arcade mode is just silly in my opinion, it sounds great on paper but in practise, not so much, online would be ruined due to some using sim mode and others using arcade mode. Also, i have heard there is good wheel support in FH3, it is just tricky to get the settings right (from what i have heard). I also don't get why you think Forza Motorsport is sim, it just isn't. You are also saying apex is has a lack of features, no shit, it is a free game from people who normally price their games at £40.

I don't know why i wasted my breath (well not breath, time more than anything) writing this but you seriously need to be better informed
I think I have found a long waited replacement for TDU2 Smile

Runs good and looks good.

GT4, please, Horizon isn't marketed as a racing Sim, it's an open world semi realistic driving game. You also talk about developers being lazy then mention games you do like, for example LFS, who is the laziest developer of all time. AC DLC over priced? Errrhhhh, 7 cars and a track for £6 is a fair price, you paid what? £13 for S3, what's that gotten you so far? One track?
Does anyone know if the G27 is supported or not? I haven't found a solid answer for this yet.
I'm not sure, but being one of the most popular wheels I'd be surprised if it wasn't. This game will be best on controller though.
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
Logitech G29 Racing Wheel
Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
Thrustmaster T300RS
Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel
Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel
Thrustmaster T150
Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel
Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel
Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel

so they say
(2016-09-24 15:27)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]words

Complaining about this is naive, of course they want to make money. It is literally their job. Being in the Triple-A market they need to make a product that appeals to a broad audience.
For an arcade handling seems way too passive. Watched some dirt racing on yT and it seemed like there's not much to it.
I kind of agree with gt4 in that there are no real complete Sims if you know what I mean. Like LFS is dead, that's the racing side of things and I know there are a few races here and there. Race 07 may be my all time fav sim, used to play it every single day, but then the multiplayer died. iRacing is just too expensive, NetKar pro, great physics and awesome rain, I have never seen a lobby before. GTR 1 and 2 never seen a lobby or any multilayer, rFactor 2 I believe not many play it. And good god ac, I tried it for first time today in 1 and a half months, sound awful, no good racing with few exception's, multiplayer lobby client thing is shocking, most races are 8 laps of spa in gt2, everyone gets taken out on first corner, if not people will just quit because it's so boring and there is no racing. Also, why is everycar setup to understeer. Anyway I'm saying theres no populated good sim, I've know probably sparked a few arguments. Oh and ac dlc is very cheap for what it is
Pre ordered and mine arrived 4 days early! Played for 2 days now and love it. Thanks simply games!
I am downloading it now and also have early acces Smile

If anyone wants to add me as friend on Xbox live to play together. My xbox live name is 'FlightHotasX'
Those wheels are supported but do not plan to be happy with it at this point. Its not right. I am using controller at this time (xbox one controller).

Dont forget to switch FPS to 60 in settings if your pc can handle it. The graphics are great.
God I love this game! The sounds are so amazing! And every car has its own character. Never the less you can make it greater or worse by putting mad engines in it and crazy tunes.

[Image: hoq6A5h.jpg]
Just a stock NSX-R. I love the V-Tec sound!
(This photo is made in medium settings)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's