[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: FatLace's workshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to my workshop!
[Image: FtdWsBg.png]
So there are few of these around. This is my fisrt post on forums so far.
I am skinner and studying as a graphic designer.
I'll dump some of my lfs related work here.
You can request skins/logos/graphics in exhange of [TC] money.
I'm open to advices and such.

First we start with my XRT bodykit project!
If you are using my kit/s i would be happy to see your creations! (:
[Image: EDvrC3w.jpg]

[Image: ZlN7ruq.jpg]

Download this kit HERE

Her is my new xrt skinkit hope you enjoy!

[Image: 7rmBMmI.jpg]

Download here

Okay now im releasing this FZ kit i have been working on. Alot of tweakings have been done since the sneak peek.

[Image: rCEdXJ0g.jpg]
Download HERE

This is my lates skin pack i made for my friend!

[Image: 7vMjVZy.jpg]
If you do private req pm me on forum.
[Image: sXw4spa.jpg]
His work, payed everyting I had, broke now.
(2016-09-26 10:04)Paulius Wrote: [ -> ]His work, payed everyting I had, broke now.

Thank you for your order Smile
I like the kit for XRT, looks mint. The monster energy themed skin though seems to have some clipping issues and having Falken, Toyo Tires and Bridgestone logos is a no go for a design, never.
(2016-09-26 13:54)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]I like the kit for XRT, looks mint. The monster energy themed skin though seems to have some clipping issues and having Falken, Toyo Tires and Bridgestone logos is a no go for a design, never.

Yeah thanks for reply. I do agree with all you said since they are all tire companies so i do know that they shouldnt be there at the same time i dont have that many decals on my pc atm and was just lazy to download others... And also about the clippings well yeah was also lazy and tired i do agree 100% what you said.

And thanks for the feedback on the kit too. That one i wanted to be perfect eith there is still a few things i could fix. Like the top of the arches.
(2016-09-26 14:51)FatLace1 Wrote: [ -> ]I do agree with all you said since they are all tire companies so i do know that they shouldnt be there at the same time i dont have that many decals on my pc atm and was just lazy to download others... And also about the clippings well yeah was also lazy and tired i do agree 100% what you said.

That's what separates decent skinners from excellent skinners. Resource gathering and preparation is half the job! Smile

I like what I see so far though, the XRT kit has a few interesting bits to it, and I know from experience that it is very difficult to make a unique looking kit for that car.

Keep up the good work.
(2016-09-26 15:13)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-26 14:51)FatLace1 Wrote: [ -> ]I do agree with all you said since they are all tire companies so i do know that they shouldnt be there at the same time i dont have that many decals on my pc atm and was just lazy to download others... And also about the clippings well yeah was also lazy and tired i do agree 100% what you said.

That's what separates decent skinners from excellent skinners. Resource gathering and preparation is half the job! Smile

I like what I see so far though, the XRT kit has a few interesting bits to it, and I know from experience that it is very difficult to make a unique looking kit for that car.

Keep up the good work.

Yeah ik and im being a bit ashamed atm for those flaws but they happened Biggrin And yeah it is and thats what i atleast tried to do but i dont really know if i did it well Biggrin almost everything has been done for xrt.
Reference URL's