[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report (Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: curtisdeakin1997

Their LFS username(s): safeer-ss

Their in-game nickname(s): [GC] SaFeeR '

Main reason(s): I was responding to a call. On the approach to the Centre Bridge Way/Paddock Tunnel Way light controlled junction the lights were red so at this point I sounded my sirens and my lights had been flashing a while by this time. I slowed to roughly 5 to 10 MPH and took extra caution as I emerged from the junction, to my right was the above named driver waiting at the lights 'STATIONARY'. He must have seen me...He simply couldn't miss me with all the lights flashing and sirens sounding.Up on reviewing the MPR replay, it became apparent that said driver intentionally set off whilst being aware of my presence purposely ramming me as an intentional right turn was made by the car in question, aiming for me and making contact with me.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cw3l8v7566...Replay.mpr

Replay timestamps:
9 Minutes and 5 Seconds is the best time to start from, spectate him and notice the right turn towards me.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Time, unknown. Date, 28/09/2016
Sorry i didnt hear the sirens , btw why didnt you continue to your mission , if it was that important you would had go , if it was not that important you should waited in the traffic light
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

"When responding to a SOS-call, you may violate the road laws, but not recklessly or endanger other players by doing so. You also have no right of way. Other players are not obliged to let you pass. Furthermore, cops cannot fine you during this time."

This report is a waste of my time.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's