[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: banned and not even played (Unban Request Denied by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sooo i just got s2 and i tried to get on the server one
and says host refused connection ...
why......
Hi there,

Your account was permanently banned in 2007 for malicious activity on our Teamspeak server.

I assume you bought this account from someone else? You can apply for an unban here but please use the template.
Sample Unban Request Wrote:
● Your LFS Username: spikeguns

● Time & Date of Incident
29/9/2016 7:28
● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i just got the acc yesterday and the ban is from 2007
i also started playng lfs with a demo acc for first time 6 months ago
the account is bought from another guy that didnt mensioned any bans
also in the ban list says: " Unban not possible "
pls if an unban can happend i would apreciate it
Second Hand Account Policy
As of now, we will not - under any circumstances - unban gifted, pre-owned or otherwise handed down LFS accounts as it is impossible for us to identify the new owner of an account and the validity of the claims made.

Due to the amount of users attempting to exploit this method in order to get existing bans lifted, we have decided that they will remain instated for their entire duration and that the account's history will not be amended in any way.

We wholeheartedly discourage the use of pre-owned LFS licenses. Users should purchase their own license from the official Live For Speed Shop. This supports the LFS Developers and will enable you to have a "fresh" account with no background history associated with it. Note that this clause should not encourage ban evasion.

Due to this policy the account in question will not be unbanned.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's