[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Problem with Cop License Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there.

first of all I would say thank you for´giving us the cop rights back, really awesome after years of waiting xD

I then took my time to read rules and manual and then I began the test, I reached around question 11 when it suddenly "reloaded" kind of tapped out the website then it opened again and said failed, and I dindt finish my questions.... Sad

~Morreboy
Quote:I then took my time to read rules and manual and then I began the test, I reached around question 11 when it suddenly "reloaded" kind of tapped out the website then it opened again and said failed, and I dindt finish my questions.... Sad

According to your test log, you only got 5 mistake points (4 mistakes and you would have passed), and it appears you attempted every question too.

Also, it shows that you attempted some of the last few questions (past question 11) with some incorrect answers.

You may try again next week.
øhhhh Lul, well okay, Im confused now, I was at the question with the picture of Lynx where he is drifting, and I clicked my answer and boop it reloaded and just said failed, nothing else. but allright, if you dont find any problems i must guess my "computer problems" is back
There were no errors, you completed the test and you failed.
Allright then, something happend, i dont know what, but im just waiting a Week, i just posted to say something happend, but then its my pc
Don't wanna get involved but this happened to me to but my pages closed and in some how i answered question i didn't answer. I got same answer from TC member, wait a week. So must be some bug?

Already waited a week and this time when i did all of it i passed with 1 misstake, so i passed already. Just wanted to alert you of that i got same problem for a while ago.
Your best bet is to perhaps screen-record the test next time, and if it somehow bugs out as you are describing, post it in Bug Reports. Ed: only TC members can see threads in Bug Reporting section so other players couldn't cheat via that. Smile
(2016-11-19 15:21)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Your best bet is to perhaps screen-record the test next time, and if it somehow bugs out as you are describing, post it in Bug Reports. Ed: only TC members can see threads in Bug Reporting section so other players couldn't cheat via that. Smile

Remember: Actual test contents must not be made public. Any sort of recordings or screenshots should be made accessible to admins only.
Reference URL's