[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request: S_Trucker (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: S_Trucker

- Time & Date of Incident: 11.03.2012, 12:58 UTC

- Replay / Screenshot Link: no replay
- Replay Timestamps: no replay

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: I was bunned as COP for driving through pit garages when i was in chase. I dont known i can't driving into other poeple garage. I read rules and now i know i can't driving through pit garages. Please unban me or give me shorter ban. I think 14 days is too long ban for what i did.
Hello,

You were warned just over 2 months ago by Tom for driving into garages. You were warned whilst online so you must have seen this. Not knowing can't be an excuse after being spoken to about it only a short time ago.
Oh, I hear first time I was warned for driving into garages, but ok. I not always reading chat on the TC server. So, what with my ban/unban ?
You were warned whilst you were online, so I doubt you didn't see it. Im sure Tom made sure you saw it. You will not be unbanned and the ban will not be reduced. Looking at your record, 14 days is probably being lenient.
Ok, understood. Thanks for explanation.
Unban Request Denied
Your ban has been extended to 31 days as you are ban evading. The account "mumar" will also have the same ban implemented.
Reference URL's