[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - PainB [COP] (Archived by Pete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: morreboy

Their LFS username(s): PainB
Their in-game nickname(s): PainB [COP]

Main reason(s): pitting on dangerous spot, Hard hit

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/reportpainb
Replay timestamps:
03:56:00: The chase starts

06:14:00: The chase gets out on the Highway WW, I checked my map and saw an upcomming car and was ready to get into the side, because if we crashed it was my fault, but then I got pitted by PainB and began to spin, so I crashed into the upcomming car.

06:27:00: after get control after the crash I will continue ww, into the dirt track, I saw it as safe because no other cars others than 3 cops and me, PainB and RipstiE opened a gap, that I would drive through when they turned head on into me, both of them

08:43:00: we exits the gravel, and I began powersliding, PainB was braking for the corner, but saw me powersliding and began accelerating into the side of me (broke my steering)

Description of incident (inc date & time): 18:40 Danish time. 04/10/2016

I think he made some dangerous moves and some of them with abit to much force. Now you would properly say that I never should´t Ww, but I had it under control, knew a car was comming, and was ready to get into the grass
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

06:14:00 - You were on the wrong side and I see no real attempt to get to a safe position.

06:27:00 - You were on the wrong side and were driving straight at them. I see no issue here except that you seemed to think you had some sort of right to drive through them.

08:43:00 - It's a hard hit yes but it was a perfectly legitimate P.I.T in my opinion. The barrier hit was not out of the ordinary.

I can't see anything I would punish or reprimand for here so no action will be taken. There were a lot of people ignoring sirens and a few of them will get warnings.

Thanks for the report.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's