[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + 3losh (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:

Their LFS username(s): 3losh
Their in-game nickname(s): 3losh

Main reason(s): being annoying

Replay and/or screenshot link:
Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time):
I was discussing something that happened with nick and 3losh was so happy that I got revoked (for 5 minutes) and decided to be the annoying person he is and piss me off.

This is not the first time, the previous report(s) are him annoying me. I told him "shut up" but he still continued.
After revoke and kick:

10/5/2016 6:07:59 PM : 3LOSH[COP] : kfo nick
10/5/2016 6:08:46 PM : 3LOSH[COP] : [TC]›Nick‹[COP] - i love you Heart
10/5/2016 6:09:32 PM : 3LOSH[COP] : shame you kookoo
10/5/2016 6:10:53 PM : 3LOSH[COP] : stop crying koookoo
10/5/2016 6:11:46 PM : [COP]Pieter : KooKoo - cop licence gone?
10/5/2016 6:11:51 PM : 3LOSH[COP] : yes

Please take firm action against him, he's not learning.

KooKoo

Quote:KooKoo,

I have banned 3losh for 14 days due to this report.

That said, I have also spoke to him about this little "feud" which is currently happening between you and him. It needs to stop. I do not want to hear of or see screenshots of any private messages between you both having little arguments either please.

You both need to keep your distances from each other when playing and stop communicating with each other unless you are going to be grown up and mature.

Ash
Your LFS username: 3losh

Their LFS username(s): dmo3_al7zn
Their in-game nickname(s): kookoo

Main reason(s): insulting me on arabic + being annoying

Replay and/or screenshot link:
[Image: d.php?o=1475676202222.jpg]
[Image: d.php?o=1475676274792.jpg]
^ ^ kl z8 = eat shit
[Image: do.php?img=437098]
[Image: do.php?img=437099]

Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time):
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Thread closed until this report has been dealt with.
Basically to sum up, everyone is fed up of this stupid vendetta each of you have towards each other. You are wasting everyone's time with these petty reports.

I have warned you both on multiple occasions to stop the bickering, and unfortunately I have no choice but to take action now to stop this happening.

KooKoo, because you actually insulted 3losh, you will receive a longer ban than 3losh himself. 3losh, you are banned due to your constant antagonising of the situation which is happening between yourselves.

If you both have left each other alone along time ago like was previously suggested, this would not have happened. However, it has come to a point now where I am having to physically separate you both.

On each of your returns, you must not interact with each other in any way unless you are going to be kind and productive. Stay away from each other and do not add fuel to fire. Every time one of you starts to cause an issue towards the other, you will receive a ban without fail. That is a promise, not a threat.

KooKoo, you are banned for 14 days. 3losh, you are banned for 7 days.

PS - Any more of these ridiculous reports will result in your posting privileges being suspended for a period of time.

Ash

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's