[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Multiple Users (Report Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: HonzaQ4

Their LFS username(s): Fleinflex - marius444
Their in-game nickname(s): N2O•Fleinflex - TRST-NRG-DRINK.MU

Main reason(s): Not respecting sirens, ramming without an apology and poor behavior.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7w5by53owo...flex_-.mpr

Replay timestamps: 25:46.33 - I join a chase

26:07.00 - They started following me, getting closer and closer

26:26.00 - they insist on following and even getting closer

26:28.28 - I wanted to do a u-turn, so I slow down and go to the right so they can pass, but instead, TRST-NRG-DRINK.MU hits me and P.I.T's my car. he didn't even apologize.

26:45.41 - I try to get back on the road, but N2O•Fleinflex decides he also wants to P.I.T me again.. he apologized, but I don't accept his apology, as it was clearly on purpose.

27:00.00 - they again decide its a good idea to follow me again..

27:18.00 - I did a u-turn, so did they

29:30.00 - they start harrasing another parked cop

Description of incident (inc date & time): After my chase has ended, I asked them why did they behave like that, one denies he even followed me and the other says I wasn't chasing anybody (even though I was in join mode and had my sirens on). In the end, I only wanted to understand why would they do such things and not report them, but the way Fleinflex started talking to me has assured to me they deserve a report.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Sorry for the delay, there has been some issues regarding this report (from my side, not yours).

Anyhow, user Fleinflex has been banned for 365 days while user marius444 has been banned for 30 days for harassing an officer during a chase, not respecting siren.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's