[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: YouTube series: Life as a cop on [TC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys,

I thought I could start a little series on YouTube to show others how the gameplay of being a cop is on [TC].

In this first episode I'm explaining the basic rules of copping (which you know most likely) and I show some chases and manouvers.

If you liked this video please hit the thumbs up button on YouTube and write in the comments what I can improve next time. Also don't forget to subscribe to see the next episodes, too.

PART 1 - Basic rules and first few chases on Map 1: BLACKWOOD

PART 2 - How to keep up with a suspect in a very long chase on on Map 2: KYOTO

PART 3 - Roadblocks on Map 3: SYDNEY

PART 4 - Chases, busting, calling backup etc. on Map 4: MONTANA

(Video might not be avaliable on smartphones)
Great video Dino and also what looks like to be a successful series. Maybe videos like that could have a dedicated place on the homepage so that TC players/visitors will be able to get an idea of what it's all about. Something like a community videos tab so that players can submit their city driving content and if it's good enough it can be displayed on the homepage after being reviewed by a tc member.

You asked if you could improve anywhere and to be honest there isn't anything I can put my finger on. One thing I would say is maybe don't cruise around in 2nd gear at the redline when recording your videos, it's a little loud and it would be better for you to cruise around smoothly.

Apart from that I'm looking forward to the next ones, keep at it!
Thank you Nismo.
I'm exactly looking for advices like what you gave me, not thinking about this when recording but makes sense indeed. It's more realistic than going at max. RPM when cruising.
Great job, Dino!

As for feedback, fixed following camera makes my head hurt (might be just me) and I'm allergic to long videos (probably just me) - maybe make them more specific (as you're going for a series anyway) and shorter.
Nice video, great job.
Redlining the gears is super cringy Laugh
I like it, and looking forward more videos.

Anything to point in, maybe the thing of gears that had been said, and just for non-english speakers, maybe having it subtitled, can help for understand-translate it.

Excellent work Dino.
I like it Smile
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeee Heart
What are you using to steer and drive?
(2016-10-08 16:38)RossLevine Wrote: [ -> ]What are you using to steer and drive?
Logitech F310 Gamepad
[Image: 91RsGVBf1IL._SL1500_.jpg]
Seriously? I am curious about your controller settings. Nice video btw.
Though as you'd expect LFS is not exactly the best looking game out there. Perhaps using ENB series and recording then would make it..yeah you get my point - LFS looks kinda crap with no modifications to the textures. Have both textures and ENB set and it should make it that much more appealing to watch.
Waaay to long
Cool, but in the beginning was boring, needed more action.
In those 20 minutes you made €2k. Great Work!
Thank you for the feedback guys. Based on it I will try to maybe improve and cut out the boring parts where nothing happens and shorten the video, to get more "action" in it.

If someone's interested in the gamepad settings just send a PM.
This was really nice, Dino. More of this please. Smile
Nice video Dino, did you do the commentary as you were playing or did you voice over a replay? Quite a skill to do if it was whilst gaming, good effort!

I would appreciate it if you could post a link to you HORN1, it's quite realistic and will go well with my sirens.

Thanks Smile
(2016-10-15 11:46)Michiyo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice video Dino, did you do the commentary as you were playing or did you voice over a replay?
I'm pretty sure he did it as he was playing since you can see the insim.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's