[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: So what happened. Looks perfect!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Only few years left.
Really old video..
veery veery nice dream.. Sad
When we get it, they will be museum and collector exhibits..
S3 happened.
LFS's update rate is a joke, and not even a good one. S3 will already be dated the day its released.
(2012-03-15 22:01)jam1e Wrote: [ -> ]LFS's update rate is a joke, and not even a good one. S3 will already be dated the day its released.

Atleast the tire physics will be nice. Tongue
(2012-03-15 22:03)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-15 22:01)jam1e Wrote: [ -> ]LFS's update rate is a joke, and not even a good one. S3 will already be dated the day its released.

Atleast the tire physics will be nice. Tongue

The physics will already out-dated and phased out by more realistic stuff by the time it comes out imo. Lol Tongue
Well atleast it'll be better than what it's now lol
Whats this thread for in the first place?
To remind us we are still waiting for the scirocco to be released, in case we totally forgot about it.
S4 will come out before S3 and LFS will turn into LFS flight simulator
Tbh, I don't even want it anymore.
(2012-03-17 10:33)bullet Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh, I don't even want it anymore.
Im sure you wouldnt mind to try it when it comes though Tongue
I'd of course try it =)
But it's just another car that you drive for like a week and then get bored of it. Not to mention it isn't really fast compared to LFS' other cars.
(2012-03-17 11:03)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-17 10:33)bullet Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh, I don't even want it anymore.
Im sure you wouldnt mind to try it when it comes though Tongue

I think we all wants to try it, But we'are not as exciteted as we were back then Biggrin i bought a G25 because the Sciroccos was coming lol Biggrin
Lol i get what you mean about the excitement but IMO its always nice with something new, no matter how fast it is or ugly it is (doesnt really have to be a fast car all the time). But i guess i want it a tad more than many others because it has always been one of my favourite cars Smile
Don't you have one? Tongue
Lol, I did forget about this. Maybe they should release some sort of pre-order for x amount of £ to keep them motivated.

"Eric has been working on the S3 content. After the physics update and the VW Scirocco are released as a free update for all S1 and S2 license holders, we will work towards the S3 version which will provide more tracks and cars to S3 license holders. As usual for an upgrade, the cost of your existing license will be deducted from the full price."

Now as soon as the tyre physics eventually get finished, we can expect some fast progress onto S3 with them only having to add the cars and tracks so hopefully be worth the wait.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's