[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (scimitar) (Unban Request Granted by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upon attempt to log into TC Server One today I found that host refused connection which I thought was odd since I hadn't played the previous day and never been verbally issued with a ban or caution. I checked the ban list to find my user 14 day banned for swearing and abuse? I don't recall this, and the ban was issued today despite me not being on the server the past two days. If an Admin or server colleague could explain this to me I'd be very grateful.

Cheers, Tom
Hello Mootyhaka,

I'm the Admin that banned you. You have recently been using an abusive swear word on our servers. The one that starts with C and ends in T.

Swearing fines acts as warnings. You were fined one time on the 10/10/2016 and then kicked by the insim one minute later for using the same abusive word again.

We do not tolerate swearing or being abusive to other players.

Do you have anything to say for yourself now that everything has been explained?
Hi Bez,

Thanks for the reply. At the time of the incident I wasn't using my account. This was my younger brother and his friend, at the time I wasn't at home. My account is password protected so you can see why I thought it would be fine. Upon return to the server I discovered that I had been restricted to the UF1 and asked an admin on the server as to why this was the case, he explained and I explained that my account must have been used by another family member which I later found out to be true.

The admin in question stated that since it was my account it was my responsibility which is fair enough and I served the remaining hour in the UF1 after which I continued to play on the server for a good few days without anything else being said. I currently can't remember the admin that sanctioned me but no further action was taken. Therefore I don't believe your decision to sanction my account further is valid. If at all necessary I could sift through my MPR files and find the conversation..but it may be a challenge.

Cheers, Tom
Hello Mootyhaka,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I have just checked with the other Admin that you had the conversation with and he's confirmed your story. He forgot to add a note onto your URS about the account breach so no information was readily available to me when checking up the latest swearing fines.

I will unban your account now and will note that the ban was down to an error so it doesn't affect you in the future.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused,

~Bez
Hi Bez,

No worries whatsoever, these things happen. Just glad I could get it resolved. Thanks for your time.

Tom
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's