[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - iraqiboy (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): iraqiboy
Their in-game nickname(s): Leonx

Main reason(s): Ignoring sirens, using cheats (crash mod) [EDIT: after reviewing his replay I think it could be lag]

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B76ZGc...lJ2Rkg0LVE
Replay timestamps: 1:44:37

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (14.10) about 12:10 (UK time). This guy was clearly using crash mod. He crashed 3 cars, all flew/spin but he was still driving straight.
Hai
so 9XxAdrianxX9 reported me for 'cheating/hacking'
well it wasn't hacking or cheating

i had a LAG, my ping was over +500 up to 4k
Replay ->http://www.mediafire.com/file/d5714yk1jcqfvw6/idklol.mpr
Replay timestamps:22:00
u can see in dat time to the finish.the map freeze sometimes and also cars cuz lag
so yeah.
Have a nice day
Hi,
After reviewing your replay I can trust it was lag. But from my perspective it looked like cheats, cause you were normally driving, your car didn't "disappeared" like when you have lags.
By the way, timestamp of crash in your replay is 22:00, not 40:00.
In my opinion when you see you are lagging so much, you should not drive to aviod causing this kind of crashes.
But let TC admin take a final decision.
Thanks.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Leonx-iraqiboy - did you have a big 'YOU ARE LAGGING' notice on your screen? If yes, judging by what was said in this thread, you ignored it?
(2016-10-15 14:29)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Leonx-iraqiboy - did you have a big 'YOU ARE LAGGING' notice on your screen? If yes, judging by what was said in this thread, you ignored it?
hi BP
yes,but it shows after some secs like 3-4 secs
If you see that notice on your screen please be extra careful and pull over until you're quite sure it's fixed. Judging by what was said in this thread, your lag caused a bit of a problem.

Please confirm that you understand this. Smile
i understand
thanksSmile
Cheers. This will be noted on your record. Smile

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's