[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Denied by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey, my name on lfs is Fleinflex. I have a ban on 365 days for somthing i dont have done. If it was because i was a cop, you guys can just take my cop license away and i can pay a fine on 10 000 so can i be unbaned. I rilly want to play on your server. I whould me rilly happy if you guys can unban me :)
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Please provide correct template for unban request then we will talk.
What do you mean?
He means use the template in this thread: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2
Name: Fleinflex

2016-10-09 15:43:36

I have a ban for 365 days for somthing i dont have done. If it was because i was a cop, you guys can just take my cop license away and i can pay a fine on 10 000 so can i be unbaned. I rilly want to play on your server. I whould be rilly happy if you guys can unban me Smile
You were not banned because of copping, you were banned for interfering with a chase (specifically following Asas around) with your friend/sibling/person sharing your IP. You recently came back from a 180 day ban because of that exact reason, showing us your behaviour has not improved at all.
I was not "following" him. I drived to get money... is that iligele now??
No, you and your friend deliberately followed Asas around, harassing him and obstructing him from doing his job. You kept on uturning behind him whenever he made a uturn. That is not driving to get money now is it?
I dont know what you wanna say, and i dont know a guy named Asas. i think you guys took the wrong guy... that day i got ban, drived i just aroud and got money... and have you a replay there we did this? AND if we did it, can i just dont pay a fine on 10 000?
No there is no buying an unban. THe thread you got reported in is here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=24067

Now, to refresh your memory, go watch the replay and maybe then you will remember what you did.
When we drived after him the first time, it diddent come up on the screen "siren". and then he got rage at us. and the second time i clicked myself to pit, right after the u turn.... but if its anything i can do to get unbaned i wanna do it, and if not. i just by a new acc...
He had audible siren on aswell, which makes makes me believe you are lying.
Okay think what you want...
I am not the one here requesting an unban. You are. If you can't provide me with any useful information as to why you should be unbanned, i will quickly deny this unban request.
Im just telling you my and marius444 side... we dont heard any siren and it was not popping up on the screen
Given that it's HIGHLY unlikely that insim would not show SIREN on your AND your friends screen (on top of not hearing the audible sirens too), i am denying this unban request. But if you feel my judgement is wrong you are welcome to make an unban appeal.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's