[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: lfs305

- Time & Date of Incident : 10/17/2016

- Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: i got banned becasue my acc was linked to wewe 305 , it's not my account , it's my friend acc and not myn , i once - twice played with it long time ago just to get him some money and never played with it agian , and today he got banned for ramming and i got ban with him ? you can even check that ip is diffrent and i know that even if i make crash i would say sorry , i been playing long time here and i have learn from my mistakes before, thanks.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Out of curiosity, where do you live and where does your friend (wewe 305) live?
I live in Saudi Arabia in town call Mecca and me and wewe 305 live near to each other in same block(street).
Both accounts have accessed our servers on the same IPs recently and both accounts have been using the Nickname "D R 3 M H". Therefore we have reason to believe you're either the same person or using each other accounts, which means wewe 305 could easily be ban evading (if lfs305 were to get unbanned)
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's