[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Use of Teamspeak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd bring back the old TC good times ina flash guys.
Servers where full, awesome chases going on...
TS buzzing with ppl, jokes and laughter..

But sadly times change, sometimes for better, sometimes for worse..

I do miss TC, id be back ina flash, but again sadly this won't happen

Hope your all doing good and well guys
(2016-10-22 00:52)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]I am the nucleus fam, everybody enjoys my teamspeak bants Wink

I'm not on frequently but when I am I'm usually quiet. Your presence is certainly felt, you have me in stitches with your lame jokes, take my word for it Smile

I really enjoy the banter on teamspeak but it only really seems to be used when an event is taking place, it would be great to encourage more to use it but how that happens I don't know.

Maybe Jack can 'perform' a stand up routine?
IMHO (So dont kill me or want my guts on your wall) I always have in my head Discord > Teamspeak due to the fact TS does NOT pick my microphone up well where as discord does. On Teamspeak I have to have it on push to talk otherwise a low buzzing sound can be heard, and whilst driving/gaming it can really throw me off to do that.

Discord's Voice Activation Detection is rather good however, it cuts out my low buzzing sound so I dont have to bind it to a button.
I suppose you could get more people on TS, isn't that hard. Me and my mates started our own gaming community fate.lv just two years ago and now we get daily 200 users on our TeamSpeak server (including some LFS racers who use our TS services as well). We are planning on getting some servers on LFS as well if the bloody game gets a decent update.
(2016-10-22 12:22)Saphira Wrote: [ -> ]I'd bring back the old TC good times ina flash guys.
Servers where full, awesome chases going on...
TS buzzing with ppl, jokes and laughter..

But sadly times change, sometimes for better, sometimes for worse..

I do miss TC, id be back ina flash, but again sadly this won't happen

Hope your all doing good and well guys

omg it's saffy Heart

yeah, as it has been said, time changes. I guess the community changed aswell - so that's why ts isn't used that much anymore
I guess we kind of got a bit of old TC tonight, i have no info about what that is cause i am a new nub but i know that saphira, jedi, tom, pete and ryan are pretty old tc.
Now i feel old Sad
not old in that way Tongue
Omg i cant stop laughing hahahaa
Biggrin Hope you are breathing now Tongue You got the giggles Tongue both of you
(2016-10-19 20:48)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]the good old days are long gone pete :/
(2016-10-22 23:39)Jedi Wrote: [ -> ]Biggrin Hope you are breathing now Tongue You got the giggles Tongue both of you

use cockpit view!
No Mouse i wont, now go away Smile
#ripTS
i would like to come, but i am too shy to speak...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's