[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Teamspeak overlay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is there an overlay for TeamSpeak that displays who is talking? I would like something like the one in CS:GO where the player's name comes up with a speaker icon next to it. I tried Overwolf, but couldn't get it to display anything in-game.

All help and tips appreciated

Thanks Smile

Administrator Message by: BP

Moved to Tech Support. Probably a more appropriate forum for this thread to be in =]
Open TS, click tools -> install overwolf
Thank you, Stephen! I tried installing it, but couldn't get the overlay to work no matter what I did. That probably says more about me than about Overwolf.

Anyway, I tried Discord just to see what it was like, and it worked perfectly on the first try! So unless the whole crowd migrates back to TS, I'm happy with Discord for now. Smile
I've been fiddling with the Overwolf TS3 overlay today because most people seem to be on TS rather than Discord. I still can't make it work.

I have also tried the overlay in Euro Truck Simulator and CS:GO. It works perfectly in both games. In LFS nothing is displayed and the hotkeys don't seem to do anything.

What am I doing wrong?
LFS's DirectX9 (iirc) is probably too old to be supported anymore. Check if there's a legacy switch. I personally had recurring crashes of LFS and others had CPW bans due to Overwolf, so I'm no fan of it.
Reference URL's