[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Headset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi , i would like to buy headset but don't know anything about them it will be great if some body could suggest me any headset that can be good to use for gaming , about mic i don't really care because i already got one ,
it will be great if it have 7.1 so it can help me in playing FPS games.
Is there any max price for it?
HyperX Cloud II is on my wishlist. Great reviews, looks pretty decent, has 7.1 surround and a detachable microphone:

http://www.ebuyer.com/699255-hyperx-clou...ApdF8P8HAQ
From my point of view i will suggest ATH-M30x or M20x that made by audio-technica,i was going to buy that but my friend just give to me a headphone that he is not using it because he get and better one,and i've listen to M30x in real life,it sounds so awesome,so i'd suggest that
FakeVettel, he wants a headset, not headphones Wink
Since he already has a microphone, headphones could be better with the sound quality-price ratio, but then again I don't know any non-gaming headphones with 7.1 Surround, so if that's an important factor then it will pretty much have to be one of the main gaming headsets in the market.
(2016-10-25 14:54)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]Since he already has a microphone, headphones could be better with the sound quality-price ratio, but then again I don't know any non-gaming headphones with 7.1 Surround, so if that's an important factor then it will pretty much have to be one of the main gaming headsets in the market.

The Cloud II mic is detachable so you can use it out and about.
(2016-10-25 12:49)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any max price for it?

we could say 150gbp ? not sure , is all about what the headset will give.
(2016-10-25 14:44)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]FakeVettel, he wants a headset, not headphones Wink

to be honest i don't know what different between headset and headphones , i thought they are the same :/
(2016-10-25 14:14)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]HyperX Cloud II is on my wishlist. Great reviews, looks pretty decent, has 7.1 surround and a detachable microphone:

http://www.ebuyer.com/699255-hyperx-clou...ApdF8P8HAQ
already was thinking to buy it , but wanted to ask you guys if you had any headset/headphones to suggest because i know nothing about them to be honest.

Edit : after reading i bought HyperX Cloud II
(2016-10-25 16:18)QATAR948 Wrote: [ -> ]to be honest i don't know what different between headset and headphones , i thought they are the same :/

Headset=Headphones with microphone
(2016-10-25 16:43)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-25 16:18)QATAR948 Wrote: [ -> ]to be honest i don't know what different between headset and headphones , i thought they are the same :/

Headset=Headphones with microphone

Thanks Audiojack ,
and Thanks every one for help Smile
Good choice with the HyperX Cloud II, had then a while now, super comfy (often I find some headsets hurt my head and ears after a while of wearing) and really nice sound quality from them, come with a little bag and stuff if you decide to travel with them
oh it is headset not headphone xD headset then i will suggest Logitech G430,it looks good and sounds good,but i havn't try the microphone on it,i think that is a good choice
9sorry i am blind,didn't saw you buy it just before i type this message)
(2016-10-25 16:18)QATAR948 Wrote: [ -> ]...Edit : after reading i bought HyperX Cloud II

I think he's already got something. The G430 doesn't look that special though.

I personally have an Audio technica AT2020+ and a Sennheiser HD598, both works great, just had to get the mic positioning right.
Reference URL's