[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Uban request God Like (Unban Request Granted by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

One of you told me to send Replays and the time of the incident but im playing on a new pc so I dont have this information. I can tell you thats its been a year since i played.
I was just acting stupid and got what I deserved at the time (following a friend that was being chased).
I would love to play on your severs again because I feel the need for speed , lol.
As I said, Ill stick by the rules this time.

Hope to see you on the road again.

God like <--- username
Hello Johnny,

I suspect you have bought this account secondhand. Your story doesn't match up to the reason you were banned and the length of time ago you said you were banned.

Could you tell me the Nickname/s you used to use while playing on our servers?
Wow no i bought this from the official website man. pf I think I used Dman as a nickname but Im not sure. As I said im playing on a new pc now. I think the reason was not obeying rules and following a chase. Thats what i can remember. I have absolutely no reason to lie about it so why would I? Im just asking if I can play again on your servers.
How long ago was it then? Must be about a year.

I remember your name tho, lol.
Hello Johnny,

Thanks for your reply. You were automatically permabanned for going below -5000. This was in 2014 almost 3 years ago. Which is why I had to ask for a nickname to verify this is your account.

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) upon an unban request for a 2nd money abuse ban. However, such cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Any subsequent money abuse bans - after the second time - are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Please reply stating you understand the above. An administrator will then reply notifying you when your account has been revived and unbanned.

Thank you.
Ok thanks for the info man, I do understand all of the above.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's