[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Looking for new computer case,motherboard/cpu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya all.
My current pc ive had since 2010 ish and my computer case itself is damaged so ive decided to upgrade to a new one.
Here's my current:
Operating System:Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU:Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.80GHz Quad Core
RAM:12.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard: MSI P55-CD53 (MS-7586)
Graphics: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (MSI)
Storage: 223GB SanDisk Ultra II 240GB ATA Device (SSD)
1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-9YN164 ATA Device (SATA)
Power Supply: 750W

My plan is to keep my Ram,Graphics Card and Hard drives and possibly the power supply unless new one comes with one.
So to repeat what im looking for:
PC case preferably with 750W+ power supply,Motherboard/CPU
Id stick with your PSU,

Maybe one of these processors ?

Intel Core i7 4790K S

Then a Board to suit the 1150 socket on the processor and a purtay case with nice fans Biggrin
I will keep that one in mind Smile

Had been looking at cases and this one was interesting for me.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/EZCOOL-BLACK-CO...e+with+psu
What are you looking for? Big casea with full of leds and a glass at side for see the interior, or something easy and simple?

Hope that there's no barrier with money, so well, why don't jump to 2011-3 socket?
Looking for something like what i linked in previous message with LEDs and glass.
I do have a money barrier so hoping to find something not too expensive.
If you want full luxury with RGB fans and want to display your system: Crystal Series 460X HeartHeartHeart
Wow, those computer cases with RGBs, fans and diods = a real idiot-detector.

Well, the Corsair case above its cool. Also, Aercool have some great cases, Zalman Z11 Plus its a case that I have been looking for since few years ago..
That Corsair was more than i wanted to pay for a computer case.
Ive been having a bit of a thought and been thinking "maybe" getting a new pc would be cheaper than just looking for parts.
If people have suggestions please let me know.
Been trying to get a motherboard,cpu and case on Amazon, though the moment i add the CPU to the basket it says it cant deliver Sad
Probably due to my location.
Corsair Carbide SPEC-01/Corsair Carbide 100R? These are cheap and cheerful cases by Corsair. I personally have a Corsair Carbide SPEC-03.
Already got a case added to my basket, its the CPU ordering thats causing an issue now.
CPU: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KPRWB9G/r...619&sr=8-1
Motherboard: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00K...U7Q642HWMA
But that cpu causes this message to come up on my basket: Some of the items in your order cannot be delivered to the address selected. Please select a different address to see the estimated order total.

Sad
Oh right. tried Scan or some other site?
Ive had a look, the postage to the IOW is a killer i think, but ill have a thorough check.
If anyone know other sites let me know please ?
Reference URL's