[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New Default Theme [TRIAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

We've released a Beta version of the new default forum theme.

It's called [TC] CityDriving.

Everyone who was using the previous default theme will have been moved to the new one. For those of you who were using one of the other themes or for those of you who wish to revert to another theme, click here.

Cheers,

~ L
Love the new theme Smile
love it Thumbup
It looks awesome!
awsome!
Good effort lad Smile

Im guessing the buttons will also be changed at some point? Smile
Yes, Ash, read members Tongue
The new theme is awesome! And it's so good to able to see the white names Biggrin
awesome W00t
Nice Smile
Much better Tongue
I like Smile
Bit too dark for my liking.
Actually no I really like it, liking the buttons.
I rather like it Smile
Meh likes
Very Nice! Good Job Biggrin
Hmm.. I'm a bit 50 50 on this skin.

Whilst it matches the main website I think that where there are now 3 main colours that are all high contrast.. blue light grey and black it is causing a bit of eye strain for me.. Maybe it's just me?

Also certain things are difficult to read, for example the date of each post and the "User(s) browsing this thread"

Certain elements such as the "white step" effect on smileys is visible, you can also see the white step effect on the print icon is and the subscibe icon at the bottom of the page, and also the thread rating stars at the top.

Also the font used on the blue buttons does not match the font the rest of the forum uses.

I do like the style you have gone for and it certainly matches the home page but right now it hurts my eyes a little to use
Love the new theme, but grey writing on grey background is asking for trouble Tongue
Too dark with too bright white colors. Need some darker gray colors. I prefer my own "Lite" theme.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's