[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cpu fan Stucked at 100% speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As subject says, my fan is stucked at 100% speed and my pc cannot detect the CPU, what to do?
Install the correct drivers? What did you do?
I have tried to update drivers, and windows says, its the newest drivers.

It has been at a repair shop, then I started it up and the CPU fan dindt run, then I replugged it and it now worked, but only at full speed, cannot control the speed at all
Is it in the CPU fan slot?
(2016-10-29 15:09)Morreboy Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried to update drivers, and windows says, its the newest drivers.

It has been at a repair shop, then I started it up and the CPU fan dindt run, then I replugged it and it now worked, but only at full speed, cannot control the speed at all

Try using Speedfan a program you can download to control CPU fans, and check your BIOS settings.
(2016-10-29 16:47)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Is it in the CPU fan slot?
Yes it is.

(2016-10-29 17:57)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]Try using Speedfan a program you can download to control CPU fans, and check your BIOS settings.

I have tried using speedfan, it cannot detect the fan.

Cannot control speed in my BIOS settings
Weird, return it to the repair shop, best thing you can do.
I got another fan at the back of the pc, I tried to plug it into the CPU´s FAN pins, and it worked normally, is it then the fan thats broken? Maybe a lose connection at the blue wire, thats the speed control
Reference URL's