[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - User reporting - klbbadd2002 (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: gyunter
Their LFS username(s): klbbadd2002
Their in-game nickname(s): TC Dizzle
Replay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCh5HJE8COI
Replay timestamp: 0:38, 0:54

Main reason(s): Destroying suspect on purpose while being an invited cop in my chase. Failing to appoligize, laughing instead.
Description of incident:
0:45 - attempting PIT maneuver @ 160kmph right in front of roundabout, causing my suspect to crash and be destroyed. Breaking rule 5.4:
Code:
5.4. Force / Physical Contact
Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.

0:54 - failing to appologize, laughing @ the suspect. Breaking rule 1.1:
Code:
1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

PS: Sorry for the video quality, that's my 1st experience.
This report is being looked into by [TC] CityDriving Management as it is concerning a [TC] Member. Please be patient.
I'd like the admin to be severely reprimanded for his attitude and actions. And to appologize to Howlin.
Let us deal with it please.
I'm not hurrying you up and not giving you advices Wink
But if you want me to, bring people like Snake, Savvy, Warped back to TC administration and promote Leon to be red.
Thread closed until we have finalised this report.
Hello Gyunter,

Dizzle's manoeuvre could be seen as unsporting since it did end up heavily damaging the suspect. That said, the force itself was permissible as it was a nudge/minor hit; the direct impact caused minimal damage. It was the outcome of the force that caused the damage.

As you know, the suspect was Howlin. He did not take any issue with Dizzle's (legal) manoeuvre, nor the fact Dizzle expressed amusement at it.

I'm sure you are aware, but just to clarify, backup cops (cops who joined the chase) are allowed to use as much force as the cop who started the chase, as long as it is within the confines of the rules.

Since Dizzle did not break any rule, no action will be taken.

Whilst this outcome is final, please feel free to PM a member of management if you have any other questions, though I feel we've covered all bases here.

[TC] CityDriving Management

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's