[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report AD (Report Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: sergey29

Their LFS username(s): racerss
Their in-game nickname(s): [GC] AD [COP]

Main reason(s): The user has violated rule 1.1 by telling me an appropriate thing to do two times.

Replay and/or screenshot link: 1st time he says it http://imgur.com/a/2Dgcx then sadly i couldnt screenshot it but i've got the chatlogs for the 2nd
2016. 11. 03. 19:47:06 : [GC] AD [COP]: [PM] !c *Removed* off please with your saracastic crap, asking peoples to apologise isn't cool.
2016. 11. 03. 19:47:12 : [GC] AD [COP]: [PM] and blaming me for that crash.?
2016. 11. 03. 19:47:35 : [GLOW]Angel[COP]: [PM] it is if it's their fault's
2016. 11. 03. 19:47:41 : [GLOW]Angel[COP]: [PM] but whats with the attitude
2016. 11. 03. 19:47:48 : [GC] AD [COP]: [PM] Its yours.
2016. 11. 03. 19:47:52 : [GC] AD [COP]: [PM] not mine.
2016. 11. 03. 19:47:57 : [GLOW]Angel[COP]: [PM] why did u start your sentence with *Removed* off?
2016. 11. 03. 19:48:10 : [GLOW]Angel[COP]: [PM] Is that the right way to solve problems?
2016. 11. 03. 19:48:11 : [GC] AD [COP]: [PM] Because you need to "*Removed* OFF". Smile
There was an accident before that and we both had different thoughts of it, i said it was his fault, he said it was mine but then i've said it was mine by sarcasm to stop the argument but it didnt really work. Dont think it has to do smtg with the fact that he insulted me just thought it might be helpful.
Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time): 2016.11.03 around 19:45
Everything was in PM?

Pipa Wrote:(taken from another thread)
Those are private chats between you and him, so we tend to stay out of them unless it gets serious. Heavy insulting or spamming to just name an example.
Does that allow you to say things like that to me?
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Before I decide anything i'd just like to know a few things:
  • What was the accident, and why couldn't you resolve it between yourselves without inflaming the situation?
  • AD: What were you hoping to achieve by your PM?

Thanks,
There is AD's replay as he also uploaded it (i just saved mine, havent uploaded it yet)
Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/z54a9d11o1...leleel.mpr
Replay timestamps: 1:59:00:0
I was following my suspect on HW2 and at the intersection out of nowhere AD has appeared and Miso has crashed into me and i ended up on my roof losing my chase. He could have used caution or just used a notification to warn us as he is waiting there to catch up.
I think it is clear, he thought it was my fault i thought it was his fault so we both didnt say sorry to each other. I've told him "it was my fault" to stop the conversation but it didnt help. It was okay for me since no admin was online at that moment who could have had a look into it so i just didnt bother myself on reporting until AD has PM-d me. We both could have just said sorry but i think it is too late now.
- The incident was Angel rear-ending me, losing contact, then he requests from me to apologize, and carry on throwing comments like: 11/3/2016 7:38:51 PM : [GLOW]Angel[COP]: [COP] and im sure u did it on purpose, the second incident was at 6:46 my time, Angel, contacting Ice and telling him lies.

Replay with timestamps avaiable here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=24326

11/3/2016 6:47:06 PM : [GC] AD [COP] : [TC]›Ice‹ - hi
11/3/2016 6:47:32 PM : [TC]›Ice‹ : earlier you cut off angel on HW1 and then tried blaming him for it
11/3/2016 6:47:40 PM : [GC] AD [COP] : [TC]›Ice‹ - didn't blame him.
11/3/2016 6:47:46 PM : [GC] AD [COP] : and i apologised later on
11/3/2016 6:48:02 PM : [TC]›Ice‹ : i was not told so

- Not much really, I was probably going to point out what was going on in PM but I left the server. I was upset with what Angel was doing, him constantly doing these kinds of things, wether his accusations, him building arguments asking me to apologize, isn't the first time so far and many, many more of these occured in the past. All of this resulted in such a poor reaction, I agree, that I probably should have handled things better, but well, everything took place in PM and none else saw that, unless for now, where he posted them in public. could be nice if he could turn down things a bit.
Okay, well I was initially going to just close this report as it did seem a little petty. However after seeing the replay, i'm not going to do that.

From taking a look at the incident, my strong opinion is that this is your fault, AD. Now, i'm not at all saying you deliberately did anything wrong, but the place you decided to stop (and stay near the middle of the road) is exactly the line a car naturally drifts out to on that long left-hander at speed.

Can I ask whether you've look at the replay from Angel's POV?
Quote:Can I ask whether you've look at the replay from Angel's POV?

Yes, but, in that case, whom should you blame, the one doing 200km/h in a corner or me?

http://sendvid.com/ekh03q0o
Well if Angel didn't hit you, the cop behind him would have. The speed is irrelevant as the cops are in a chase? The oversight was with you stopping / going slow in the place you were - on a blind corner where the whole road is typically needed if approaching at speed.

Therefore, I don't necessarily think Angel had anything to apologise for, and your words--whether via PM or otherwise--were unnecessary.

Please take this, for now, as an unofficial warning.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's