[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Bez (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: mikebez

- Time & Date of Incident Just now

- Replay / Screenshot Link: none
- Replay Timestamps: none

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: I don't understand why I was banned. Nor is there a reason on the ban list. Stunna said blowing a TC's cover is banable? In the rules there is no such rule. So why am i banned for 5 days?
Bump...
Wait...
1st post
Today, 15:25
2nd post
Today, 18:29

3 hours...
Yes, people have lives, we can't all be online 24/7 wherever we go.
So Bez, you've been here long enough to know not to talk about or reveal undercover admins. Your attitude towards me wasn't needed and if it wasn't for it you probably wouldn't have been banned.
I didn't know about that? Confused I've never even heard of that "Rule" or what ever it is. All i said was you are funny? how is that attitude?
That wasn't all you said, shall I bring up the logs?
Can do i remember saying.

Stunner whats up with you?
And that its funny.
mikebezBez™ : uni•ball - stunna what was your problem?
mikebezBez™ : uni•ball - really what?
Bez™ : uni•ball - wasnt really cover?
Bez™ : uni•ball - shame Smile

So tell me what you mean by this? Was your attitude towards me because I told your 'mate' to drive offline first or what?
I don't see why you was having ago at me, for letting my friend drive 1 lap + i was with him the whole time telling him to pull over for chases. He's never played lfs once and he asked me if he could have ago. I'm not going to say no? Yeh he crashed at a few corners and his car control was bad. But everyones first time is more than likely the same. He didn't cause any major accidents at all. At the most he accidentally hit someone which I said sorry for with my bind. Iv'e seen loads of people let their siblings/friends/family go on the server. Non of them have had admin's telling them to get off the server, cause that's what you was basically saying...
Admins do go on the servers undercover for a reason, blowing their cover is wasting the admins time and incredibly frustrating if a user was playing up on the server beforehand. You might as well be saying 'stop your rule breaking, an admin is here and you can go back to it later'.
So that's what this is about Bez? The only reason why there wasn't any major accidents was because I seen your 'mates' driving capability right away.

(2012-03-15 19:38)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Iv'e seen loads of people let their siblings/friends/family go on the server. Non of them have had admin's telling them to get off the server, cause that's what you was basically saying...

1. Please only worry about yourself and no one else.
2. Maybe because they weren't creating dangerous accidents?
He wasn't creating any dangerous accidents. I dont worry about anyone else so? Where is this even going?
You tell me? Denied feel free to make a unban appeal if you want.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's