[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON TO FINALLY #DRAINTHESWAMP!

[Image: wDETMdH.jpg]

Edit: Before you start moaning about how Hillary would have been better, don't bother. It'll just show how ignorant you are. There is a great amount of information on the internet that you should know. Hillary should NEVER be allowed to run for President!
u wot
They're both corrupt criminals, so it doesn't make much of a difference.
Don't like either of them.
Hitlery for prison! (Click to View)
It's also a bit arrogant to say someone's ignorant just because they disagree with you.
Glad Hillary didn't get in :]
(2016-11-09 14:32)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Before you start moaning about how Hillary would have been better, don't bother. It'll just show how ignorant you are. There are a great amount of information for you to read on the internet. Hillary should NEVER run for President!

Wow, never heard such baloney in my life. Yes Hilary shouldn't have ever run for president, but a corrupt, sexist, fascist, racist, homophobic, narcissistic, egotistical, delusional, unpredictable, untrustworthy, disrespectful, fraudulent and phony schmuck should?
Neither of them seemed like good candidates, but since it had to be one of them, i preferred Clinton. Mainly i don't like Trump's behaviour and feel like he doesn't fit a president role (comes across slightly immature), but maybe he'll sort it out now that he got it. Hope so.

(2016-11-09 15:06)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-09 14:32)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Before you start moaning about how Hillary would have been better, don't bother. It'll just show how ignorant you are. There are a great amount of information for you to read on the internet. Hillary should NEVER run for President!

Wow, never heard such baloney in my life. Yes Hilary shouldn't have ever run for president, but a corrupt, sexist, fascist, racist, homophobic, narcissistic, egotistical, delusional, unpredictable, untrustworthy, disrespectful, fraudulent and phony schmuck should?

You are pretty adamant about your insults. Do you have any grounds to back your claims up?

Here's mine: Hillary is

TWO-FACED: http://politistick.com/hillary-clinton-t...ed-phony/#

"New emails, leaked from WikiLeaks (Podesta emails) reveal that in a speech Hillary Clinton gave to the National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC) in 2013, Clinton said that she took two positions on every political issue, a “public” one and a “private” one, meaning that she says one thing to the public when the microphone is on, yet takes an entirely different position with her leftist cronies behind closed doors."

CORRUPT: https://www.quora.com/What-hard-evidence...is-corrupt

"I consider Hillary Clinton to be one of the most corrupt American politicians of this generation, and I have said elsewhere on Quora that: she is the crookedest politician to seek the Presidency in a generation." There are a lot more in the link.

CONDESCENDING and racist, to some extent: Remember what I quoted about having public and private opinions on matters?

"As First Lady, Hillary called young black men “super-predators” indicating that she thought all young black males were violent criminals. She also said, “We have to bring them to heel,” like young blacks are the same as dogs. Despite thinking this was incredibly racist, blacks still support Hillary." Note that she has insulted and used such words a lot.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/top-ten-ex...-to-ignore

UNTRUSTWORTHY: As Sec of State, Hillary left 3 Americans and 1 ambassador to die and then lied about it. After being subpoenad, she deleted her emails and evidence. She lied to Congress. Asking her maid to print out classified material. Using an unsecured, private network to send classified emails; lied that she didn't know they were classified. Et cetera.

UNPREDICTABLE: Hillary is a warmonger. She has suggested during her rallies that the U.S. use military response against Russia, in the wake of the alleged cyberattacks. How about WW3?

CROOKED: Go figure it out.

These are just a few points, but I can tell you more if you are so interested.
Out of the two there are no good options. W00t Both are quite equal in terms of being bad people.
(2016-11-09 15:43)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]Out of the two there are no good options. W00t Both are quite equal in terms of being bad people.

I haven't even told anything about what came up in the leaked emails. Oh boy--what a tasty topic that is!
(2016-11-09 15:46)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-09 15:43)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]Out of the two there are no good options. W00t Both are quite equal in terms of being bad people.

Oh boy--what a tasty topic that is!

Not really, but I'm glad you enjoy it.
Not finding the graph again, not sure if it was fake or not, but according to it yet again the older generation was 65%+ pro trump, while the younger people were like ~65% pro clinton.

Just like the Brexit votum
Both are bad candinates, but I am somewhat concerned about the safety of eastern Europe.
(2016-11-09 15:55)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, yeah. It feels like you haven't even heard about them, doesn't it? Yes, I do enjoy the moment. The amount of crap Hillary supporters have thrown at Trump's ones is amazing. It is sad that DNC was biased against Bernie Sanders and chose this behemoth over him, cheating. It is just the truth. Bernie Sanders could've won. But you can't help it. It's DNC's and Hillary's fault that they lost.
(2016-11-09 15:58)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-09 15:55)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, yeah. It feels like you haven't even heard about them, doesn't it? Yes, I do enjoy the moment. The amount of crap Hillary supporters have thrown at Trump's ones is amazing. It is sad that DNC was biased against Bernie Sanders and chose this behemoth over him, cheating. It is just the truth. Bernie Sanders could've won. But you can't help it; it's DNC's and Hillary's fault that they lost.

You're way too into this stuff, go warm up your sauna and have a beer like the rest of us finnish people. W00t Let Trump polish his wig back there on the other side of the pond.
(2016-11-09 15:39)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-09 15:06)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]

You are pretty adamant about your insults. Do you have any grounds to back your claims up?

The only insult in that entire string was "schmuck", meaning basically a fool. You want ground? Take a look at the massive encyclopedia called The Internet.
"Out of the two""since it had to be one of them", do people not even know there are other candidates? Fair Enough, they don't stand a chance but i am surprised no one said anything.

I can see the appeal of Trump to some Americans, one of the arguments i have heard is that he gets stuff done, i personally think this is a bit silly but i keep hearing that Americans want change, and if Donald Trump keeps his promises (how do his fans believe his promises are going to follow through?), that's what is happening (i don't see how he is gonna build 'the wall' due to the cost and various other problems)

Hillary has some good ideas, but, at the Trump rallies etc. Trump goes on and on about Hillary being a "crook" i believe he has etched this into peoples minds making them think that she actually is even though they understand that Trump is a consistant liar, Trump is just as much of a crook and is also a
(2016-11-09 15:06)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]corrupt, sexist, fascist, racist, homophobic, narcissistic, egotistical, delusional, unpredictable, untrustworthy, disrespectful, fraudulent and phony schmuck should?
on top of that. But, due to Hillary's approach to her campaign (not aggressive toward her opponent(s) at all, unlike Trump) she is getting ignored, her ideas haven't been heard above all this controversy that has been around her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's