[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 21/11/16 - CLSR Season 3 - Round 8 - LX6 @ SO4R
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2odwmJQ.png]
Is there a way to sign up?, or i'm too late?
There is no sign up required, all you need to do is show up at the right time, and post a fast enough time during qualifying.
(2016-11-18 11:19)pik_d Wrote: [ -> ]There is no sign up required, all you need to do is show up at the right time, and post a fast enough time during qualifying.

Thanks for answer, I'll try my best.
The best times will probably be in the 1 minute 46 range, so anything better than a 1 minute 53 second lap should be within the cutoff mark.
(2016-11-18 13:45)pik_d Wrote: [ -> ]The best times will probably be in the 1 minute 46 range, so anything better than a 1 minute 53 second lap should be within the cutoff mark.

My fastes Lap i did today (LFSW - PB on SO4R LX6 : 1:51.67), But I'm not interested in the fastest lap, or first place, I just want a clean race. Safe and clean that's all.
Wish this was on sunday -.-
What is the time requirement? My best time is 2:06.20 after 3 laps.
(2016-11-21 01:09)gigawert Wrote: [ -> ]What is the time requirement? My best time is 2:06.20 after 3 laps.

That is really slow, do you have the right setup for the track? You should also see other do laps, so you can see how you´re going to handle the corners.
The cut off for participation will probably be around 1:51.xx - 1:52.xx

The world record for this combination is a 1:45 and you can get a sub-2 minute time by cruising around.

See you all tonight.
The password is off of the server so feel free to jump on for some practice before we start at 7:30.
Any replays? I forgot rip
Nice one Smile
Reference URL's