[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report R y a n 9 1 - for blocking chase (Report Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Brixton4G63T

Their LFS username(s): K I N G 4 1 4
Their in-game nickname(s): R y a n 9 1 -

Main reason(s): I was in chase and trying to going over the red light after my suspect. Ryan91 was drifting in the crossing. I´m sure he turn his steering to the left after he see me, to drive in my way and block me from chase. I !lost/leave the chase (cause i was not able to catch up) and ask him for a explanation. He only answere me something about "i should read the rules" and i can report him. [TC]Leon was on server too and see the chat. He also ask him for explanation, but dont get it. So i report him for not respect sirens (1.15) and dont stay away from chase (1.5) and now view or apologizing after it.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.rsm-hosting.de/lfs/Ryain91.mpr
Replay timestamps: 24:46 and the fallowing minutes

Description of incident (inc date & time):
22.11.2016 @ ~13:15 GMT+1

My first report, i hope i done everything right.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

User has received a 7 day ban for failing to acknowledge - and stop - for sirens, and then failed to acknowledge you had the right of way and failed to apologise to you. It also did not help him driving that dumb setup which meant he had very little control over his vehicle.

Ty for the report

-Ice

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's