[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: GTA Online: Import/Export Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coming this month:
GTA Online: Import/Export

[Image: 30043107bd601bef6d90d1bbc37494dc2128d068.jpg]

Savvy CEOs know there's always more for the taking. While Special Cargo business in Southern San Andreas is booming, another opportunity to expand your hold on the city awaits. With GTA Online: Import/Export it's time to muscle into the lucrative and specialized field of high-volume exotic car theft.

Highlights:
  • Boost, modify and resell the most wanted vehicles in the city for big profits.
  • Brand new Special Vehicles.
  • New vehicle warehouses
  • Executive Office Garages with up to three floors of showroom quality storage for as many as 60 vehicles, complete with customizable décor and a Custom Auto Shop.
[Image: 3f610baf32fcf303f6d111abce3afc09cc540072.jpg]

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...g-December
i just wet myself, time to dust of my gta i think
(2016-12-02 16:32)Ras Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 3f610baf32fcf303f6d111abce3afc09cc540072.jpg]

I WANT NEED THIS ONE.
I recommend starting saving up for this update. It's gonna be expensiiive.
That's the best car I've ever seen.
Looks awesome!!!!
its a copy of a car shaw used in fnf.
come snow update pls!
Just think its conna be waaaaaay too expensive
I'm guessing it'll release mid week, most likely Wednesday morning.
Snow usually only comes on for the 25th & 26th December, then again on the 1st & 2nd of January.
Also, they tend to favour a Tuesday for the release day of new updates.

Hopefully we have a week or two before the release so i can get some monies together as these garages will be in the millions, never mind some of the new high-end exotic cars that are also coming with the update.
I've heard that it released on consoles 10 minutes ago. PC should be next!
It's out on steam.
This is an expensive but epic update Biggrin

This update is great. Lovin it!
Reference URL's