[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: GTI @ SO6 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming GTI @ SO6 race.
I am also looking forward to this
Pretty sure it should say XRG and not XRT in the picture Biggrin anyways, interesting.
Yep, my mistake, will update.

Edit: Fixed.
What do you think should be better to use here? Xrg or xfg since xrg 1% restricted. Xrg for fuel economy and power or xfg for lightweight and corners?
I've uploaded some qualifying and race setups in the even someone doesn't have some already.

XFG setups
XRG setups - already have 1% restriction required for the race
How is the usage of restriction monitored?
It's forced by the server. It is automatically applied to your car.
IMO I'd say run XF, due to the ratio of corners to straights on the track (And XFG averages about 1% fuel per lap)
The balancing should be pretty fair. In my opinion the XFG is probably easier to be faster in for newcomers but the XRG is faster on the straights and hard to pass generally because it's fundamentally a bigger car. I would choose the XRG but that's just my personal preference.
I found it easier to drive XRG on the track even though i was a smidge faster with XFG (being a mouse driver). I feel like i will burn the tires on XFG faster than XRG in a 44 lap race. The only issue i see with this setup is going to be the chicane and i feel like many people will crash out there Tongue
I'd like to clarify now that we wont be allowing button clutch during this event.
(2016-12-11 21:01)Spencer Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to clarify now that we wont be allowing button clutch during this event.
Huge disadvantage to mouse/keyboard drivers, no pedals Confused
(2016-12-11 21:06)Getrag Wrote: [ -> ]Huge disadvantage to mouse/keyboard drivers, no pedals Confused

If we do allow it, it's a huge advantage to those who use it. It will not be allowed.
Well most mouse/keyboard drivers would use auto-clutch so there shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Well, most on B2r use button clutch. Even some who have a wheel use mouse and keyboard just so they can button clutch.
(2016-12-11 21:29)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]Even some who have a wheel use mouse and keyboard just so they can button clutch.

Wat. It is possible to button clutch with a wheel you know?
(2016-12-11 21:18)Spencer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-11 21:06)Getrag Wrote: [ -> ]Huge disadvantage to mouse/keyboard drivers, no pedals Confused

If we do allow it, it's a huge advantage to those who use it. It will not be allowed.
All of us cannot be the same everyone uses different settings. Thats the fun! Also on the last tbo event I think I used button clutch because i drive with it almost 2years, why was it allowed then?
(2016-12-11 21:50)Getrag Wrote: [ -> ]All of us cannot be the same everyone uses different settings. Thats the fun! Also on the last tbo event I think I used button clutch because i drive with it almost 2years, why was it allowed then?

Because I think we didn't say anything about it beforehand. I have this time, so we're going to actually enforce it.
Rustic did a good job on the skins.

[Image: MdhaoqT.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's