[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 24hr 2016 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gumball over. Results will be posted today, prizes will be distributed this week.
Unofficial Results:

[Image: GB2016XResults.png]
Gumball its over. And, only have great words from this event. Has been a bit hard for me, wasn't prepared at all but will not be the same without any of you!

I want to thankfully to.. :
  • Team Galag for pushing us on first hours. Sad that for some reasons had to stop and you guys werent able to keep up. Anyways, great work, and great skins Rene!
  • From other side, thanks to GLOWballers for pushing us to ur limits for gain some advantage over you! Perfect work guys!
  • To [RDSR] guys for be online and do some jokes for do the event more funny!
  • Great job from BAD SANTAS, that keep up the head and go ahead doing kms! Well done guys!
  • Also, to Tibe and Ad, for doing and awesome friendly battle. I really enjoyed watching how you guys were helping, and both were going for 1st! Well done Ad!
  • For the last, but not the least, thanks to [TC] for host this event one more year! Hope that it be for lots more! The admin presence on first hours was really needed, and we apreciated it! Thanks admins!

Congratulations Tibe, well deserved.

And GO GO GO GO GO [BAD SANTAS] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for hosting the event - I really love having the Gumball tracker opened while driving to see if I gain/lose time on my opponents.

gg wp, respect to those guys who were driving 20+ hours
(2016-12-11 12:12)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Gumball its over. And, only have great words from this event. Has been a bit hard for me, wasn't prepared at all but will not be the same without any of you!

I want to thankfully to.. :
  • Team Galag for pushing us on first hours. Sad that for some reasons had to stop and you guys werent able to keep up. Anyways, great work, and great skins Rene!
  • From other side, thanks to GLOWballers for pushing us to ur limits for gain some advantage over you! Perfect work guys!
  • To [RDSR] guys for be online and do some jokes for do the event more funny!
  • Great job from BAD SANTAS, that keep up the head and go ahead doing kms! Well done guys!
  • Also, to Tibe and Ad, for doing and awesome friendly battle. I really enjoyed watching how you guys were helping, and both were going for 1st! Well done Ad!
  • For the last, but not the least, thanks to [TC] for host this event one more year! Hope that it be for lots more! The admin presence on first hours was really needed, and we apreciated it! Thanks admins!

Congratulations Tibe, well deserved.

And GO GO GO GO GO [BAD SANTAS] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't say nothing, because Borja already got the Point on it. Special Thanks to [TC] for running this Event every Year.
I enjoyed doing some RES work during this. Earned me a good bit of cash.

Good work everyone and congrats to the winners.
Should have prepared myself a lot better for this, could only drive 16 out of 24 hours.

But seriously, Tibe is on steroids xD.
Results are official: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=24692

Badges and prize money are being sent out now
Good job everyone!

Great effort from psoetaert too!
Quote:JSON Start/End Data
https://gist.github.com/PButcher/c3cc7e6...5c1069c2d5

If I had acces to these I'd make a live tracker in-game with InSim.
All prize money and badges have been distributed.
Just some shots of the start. If I missed you out, I'm sorry it's probably because I didn't have your skin in hi-res ;(
[Image: HDkYPSd.png]
(Enlarge for better quality)
WHOO! 38TH! WOOOOOOOO.. (I aimed for 40th tbh xD)
Nice screens Nismo.

It would be nice to see a few more screenshots here. This thread has gone silent since the event ended.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's