[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 24hr 2016 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: N5Qcwzl.png]

Please use this thread to discuss this year's 24hr Gumball.
I have one question.

When I register a team, do I have to publicate a link to a image that shows how the skins looks in-game, or a link to the file car_skinname.jpg?

Thanks in advance.
A screenshot of the skin is fine. Smile You can post the skin file as well if you want.
Okey, thanks for fast asnwer Heart!
Please remember that the prize pool is part funded by donations!
Ehyo! Quick question, what is the "rule" on using multiple variants of skins, so say, a few colours for the same skin design and using more than one design for the same car. For example (using team skins, GLOW, and SO skins (if they were for the same team/person)
(2016-12-05 18:19)DJmad Wrote: [ -> ]Ehyo! Quick question, what is the "rule" on using multiple variants of skins, so say, a few colours for the same skin design and using more than one design for the same car. For example (using team skins, GLOW, and SO skins (if they were for the same team/person)

We don't enforce which skin you must use but it makes more sense to use a Gumball skin during Gumball rather than a team skin. You can wear a team skin all year round.
(2016-12-05 19:00)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]We don't enforce which skin you must use but it makes more sense to use a Gumball skin during Gumball rather than a team skin. You can wear a team skin all year round.

Was using the team skin as an example. Just wanted to know if I could use any skins made for this (variants and different designs).

Wasn't clear as to what I meant, looking back at it.
Different designs are fine.
(2016-12-05 19:23)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Different designs are fine.

What about using skins from the last Gumball (in this case I would like to use the Team Smokin Axles skin i used)?
Oh, alright. Cheers.
(2016-12-05 19:56)Warrie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-05 19:23)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Different designs are fine.

What about using skins from the last Gumball (in this case I would like to use the Team Smokin Axles skin i used)?

Absolutely fine. You don't need to change anything.
Will the 24h Gumball be live streamed?
Its never officially live streamed but if one competitor chooses to live stream it then it will be essentially.
It's never been livestreamed but if someone wants to do that, be our guest!
Quick question.
Can the [GB3K] tag be in any colour or only red?
You can use any colour you want for the tag, especially if you're in a team or make it the colour of your skin. In fact, you don't have to use [GB3K] as a tag, you can use whatever you like. Smile
We need two more team registrations by tomorrow night in order for the team competition to run. Please sign up your teams asap.
I'm looking for 1 or 2 dedicated drivers if people are interested, please PM me and we'll talk.

-Ren
Only a few hours left until you need to have your team signed up. If we don't get one more team signed up, the team competition may not run.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's