[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 24hr 2016 - Sign Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
By posting this registration, I can confirm that I have paid my entry fee to the Gumball 3000 and have read and understood the CityDriving server rules.

LFS Username: Toivo. M
Desired Car Number: 02

Administrator Message by: Pete

02 already taken. Allocating 19 instead
Complete!

Action Taken by: Pete
By posting this registration, I can confirm that I have paid my entry fee to the Gumball 3000 and have read and understood the CityDriving server rules.

LFS Username: banana4life
Desired Car Number: 123

Complete!

LFS Username: c00kie
Desired Car Number: 25

Complete!

LFS Username: J4ME510
Desired Car Number: 20

Complete!

LFS Username: tiitus.p
Desired Car Number: 73

Complete!

LFS Username: Racerss
Desired Car Number: 29

Complete!

LFS Username: samdadawg
Desired Car Number: #55

Complete!

LFS Username: vertti7
Desired Car Number: 91

Complete!

LFS Username: Tom0212
Desired Car Number: 90

Complete!

Signups closed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's