[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Money Abuse (Ban Reduced by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:buzzy234

● Time & Date of Incident:
● Replay / Screenshot Link: Non Applicable
● Replay Timestamps: Non applicable

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I got banned for money abuse, now I feel that I wanna come back and play
I'm forwarding this to management due to the way in which you got yourself to -5000.

Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

Are you aware you were fined for swearing 14 times in around an hour, meanwhile insulting the whole server more than once?
Yes I am. And I'm sorry about that, I was just going through a sorta male-period.. I can assure you it'll never happen again.
Has my unban request gotten any further?
We find it a bit concerning that you behaved terribly (the swearing/insulting to get yourself deliberately banned from the server) and now, naively perhaps, want to "come back and play".

Do you understand the seriousness of your actions, and what steps will you take to ensure they won't happen again?

Thanks
Very simple steps which have worked in the past:

1: If I feel like I'm getting annoyed/angry/ect I'll just alt+f4 out of the game.
2: If I have done that I will go look at cat memes until I have calmed down.
Cause cat-memes calm all ills
Please stop unnecessarily bumping this thread. We will reply once a decision has been made.
Hello

Unfortunately due to the severity of the offences which lead up to your ban, we cannot just simply unban you.

We have agreed that we feel it suitable to unban you on the 27th December 2016.

We would like to remind you that we do not tolerate that sort of behaviour, therefore we ask that you familiarise yourself with our rules prior to your return.

You were also banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) upon an unban request for a 2nd money abuse ban. However, such cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Any subsequent money abuse bans - after the second time - are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Please reply stating you understand the above. Your ban length will then be amended accordingly.

All the best,

Ash on behalf of [TC] Management.
I understand. And I'll be sure to read over the rules that apply to me (So not cop med res tow)

Thanks!
-Buzzayy
Please, read all the rules despite whether you feel are beneficial to you or not.
I forgot to reply oops.

But I understand!

Thanks!
Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's