[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban (Ban Reduced by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
● Your LFS Username:driftluda

● Time & Date of Incident:
● Replay / Screenshot Link: Non Applicable
● Replay Timestamps: Non Applicable

hi my name on game [TJD]Dr1FTLuDa and have ban for that. (banned for suspicion of using cheats) I DONT USE TWEAK - CHEATS ONLY Rev Bouncer... and have full stock lfs and use skins,setups,engine sound. plz unban......
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
ok sir
Hi

You were banned for suspicion of using cheats. Yes, you say you are not using any cheats or tweaks, but it's hard to believe, as I have seen the weird acceleration of your car.
By weird acceleration, I mean this: (GIF)
You flew past me, when I was 5-10m ahead of you while we were drag racing. On a straight road, with same setup, with me having 40% less fuel, you managed also to get a higher top speed than me. Also, we had similar ping, but in other's replay, your revs bounce (common for speedhackers/tweakers), and mine not. Your car was also "jumping" forward.

I have informed other admins and we are discussing this.

Two possible results:
1) Other admins disagree with me --> you will be unbanned.
2) Other admins agree with me --> you will be banned
i dont know what happen really, you want share screen on skype and look rpm ? on real maybe have pings... i dont know sorry for that... dont have any reason for that
Never heard of this?
[Image: 89a5c9b345.png]
It adds more torque at 66% of max rpm as you can see, and while you were driving, your revs started to jump at around 6000rpm, which is about 66% of max rpm of FXO.
no never sheep
hi guys, now can join on server i need play cruise.... :/
This is still being actively discussed, you'll have to remain patient until a conclusion is made by the admin who banned you.
ok dracula i waiting Smile
Just as an update, this case is still being discussed, we aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
PM me a link to that revbouncer please.
Administrator Message by: BP

Link removed
Reupload it to localhostr or mediafire or some other trusted source. And please PRIVATE message it to me, don't post here.

Thanks.
cant send private why ? :/
You did, you sent me multiple PMs, spamming the same link.
oh sorry ok Smile
Hello driftluda,

You were clearly using some mod or tool which altered your car's performance in a way which was advantageous.

It is your responsibility that any mod or tool you use on LFS does not alter your car's physics or performances, as per the Server Rules. In this instance, we will keep you banned for one month from today. You will be unbanned on the 24th of January 2017. If you are caught using such tools again, the ban will be permanent.

Please reply stating you understand this.

Thanks.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 72 hours.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's