[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Licenses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There should be a dummy License Form for tests, and the test should be the same every time.If you screw up on an answer how else are you meant to learn from your mistakes the next week when you go to do it, quite a few things are different. sure common sense needs to be used but changing the test on someone every week is a bit crap. Also one week between a cop test is a bit severe to be quite honest.

in before "blah blah blah you suck don't do a test you're going to fail"
If you fail a test having the possibility to have the answers open in a 2nd browser tab, the problem is you and not the test Wink

No need for any changes.
I presume it's setup like that so you actually have to read and understand the questions, the test doesn't need to be the same every time and a dummy test is not needed. It's already very easy especially considering all the results are literally in the rules and guides.
No need imo
Like everyone above, I don't think there need to be changed anything. Test is really easy, especially that you have unlimited time to do it and you can open rules/manual in other tab. Also 1 week time waiting for next try is good here in my opinion.
If there were the same questions everytime when you are doing test it would be just easier to cheat it than it's now (to be honest, now it's easy to cheat - I mean someone is helping you).
Remember, main idea of test is to force you to read rules/manual before start of coping, not to everytime allow you to do it. So if you fail it, it means you are not ready to be cop now, and you need to learn more.

So -1 from me.
I've done the cop test three times over the years and never got it 100% right. To this day i am still clueless about my mistakes since there was no way to review it after passing. I could see some benefits from this.

e: words
(2016-12-13 14:41)Ph4nToM Wrote: [ -> ]I've done the cop test three times over the years and never got it 100% right. To this day i am still clueless about my mistakes since there was no way to review it after passing. I could see some benefits from this.

e: words

+1

atleast tell us where we screwed up.
It does. It says 'areas of improvement' or similar right at the end...

Also, admins can review all tests.
If you have the manual and the rules sitting beside you when you do the tests it's rather difficult not to pass them as pretty much all the answers are written in either of those two.
Everything has been said already, and from my opinion.

I think that you can pass it without understand anything or withouth knowing what you had understand, cause only searching the words on the rules, can find the answer, so, if the test are there it's for a reason (To be aware that everyone knows the rules of the job), so, dont make it easier or change anything.
I don't think you really need to take "dummy tests". You can literally read over the guide, rules and even the fine list. Not to mention you can have those tabs open during the test for reference. -1 On this.
The tests are pretty much easy, no real trap questions here. You also have the possibility to pass them with the manual open in an other tab.

(I personally think the test should have a few questions about common sense and general server rules, just my two cents.)

Back on your suggestion, I don't think it's needed.
Reference URL's