[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report KooKoo (Report Archived by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:StatGear

Their LFS username(s):dmo3_al7zn
Their in-game nickname(s):[COP] KooKoo -

Main reason(s):Tailgating.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jy8x1d5cmj...lgate..mpr
Replay timestamps:2hours 49 minutes and 34 seconds

Description of incident (inc date & time):13/12/16

KooKoo starts tailgating me and honking at me, I'm in a slow vehicle sure, but if I did the same to him, he would pull me over and fine me instantly for the exact same move he did. and would charge me for dangerous driving/careless driving.
What a nice first day back after long-time studying.

Literally this is all I did....

[Image: Mgh7zz.gif]
(2016-12-13 15:51)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]What a nice first day back after long-time studying.

Literally this is all I did....

[Image: Mgh7zz.gif]

if I did that to you, you'd have your lights on faster than a stripper can get her clothes off.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

KooKoo, why were you driving in such a manner as a cop? Driving up behind people on a corner such as that, and blowing your horn? What were you trying to achieve..?
Also, can I add he over took me in a turning only lane/area.
I could see that, yes.
Hi Blacktop.

I was going in the appropriate speed limit but I was driving in such manner so I can get rid of this player from my tracker. About blowing the horn, is it really a sensitive issue to consider? (With respect). I just blew it to warn the player that I was overtaking when I felt he got closer. Sorry if this is wrong and I'm not using this as an excuse but where I live (India) that's normal and I got adapted to it Smile I will make sure I don't repeat it.

Regards,
KooKoo

(2016-12-13 16:34)StatGear Wrote: [ -> ]Also, can I add he over took me in a turning only lane/area.

But you can drive on that lane if no one's using or indicating to use it.
Quote:But you can drive on that lane if no one's using or indicating to use it.

so let me get this straight, I can go straight ahead from the turning lane here:
[Image: Jh1iFOW.png]
if it deems fitting? yeah no. I'd get pulled over for that and you know it.
StatGear, if you are driving at less than the speed limit the general rule of thumb is to move closer to the edge of the road in order to let faster traffic pass.

KooKoo, thanks for clarifying, just using the horn could be seen as an aggression. I understand you'll watch it in future.

I won't entertain petty reports such as this in future. It's a waste of time for all parties involved.

Thanks,
~BT.

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's