[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Can I run it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I want to buy GTA V in winter sale(next week) but came to a small problem.
I have tryed (cra-- version) and I could run it on MID settings no problem. But red some comments and people say that you need kinda good pc to play online.. So would I be able to play it propery? O its just going to be waste of moni?

LAPTOP specs:
I3-4005U 1.7Ghz
AMD Radeon M230 1GB
4GB RAM.
It might run it but it will be terrible. Also, moving this to Tech Support.

ed: Oh, you're saying it runs it OK on single player? Then it might run fine online, I don't know. I'm surprised it runs even "OK" though.
(2016-12-15 19:57)BP Wrote: [ -> ]It might run it but it will be terrible. Also, moving this to Tech Support.

ed: Oh, you're saying it runs it OK on single player? Then it might run fine online, I don't know. I'm surprised it runs even "OK" though.
Yeah, I was surprised too, but I could play witouth any lag at all at mid settings.
How many FPS roughly?
(2016-12-15 20:02)BP Wrote: [ -> ]How many FPS roughly?
I'd say 40-50, because even in big explosions I couldnt see any lag.

Ed: I think I need to download it again and check how much exactly I get fps.
When I had my i3 and 8gb of ram, it only runs on low at 30fps. Lucky that you can run it on it...

There is a web page called "CYRI" or something like that, that means Can You Run It?, and it makes an auto test for evaluate your pc.
Maybe not exactle, and isn't anything for based on, but for have an idea...
Reference URL's