[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request? (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username - Sean_Drifter

Time Of incident - today after 15:00 (cant rember when exactly

Hello Everone

I got a problem here , i was banned for 100 days , now finnaly i got unbaned , iv joined server and i was driving too , then when i quit server and tried to join after cuple of houers later
"Server Refused Connection" i went to the ban list and it says 'Ban evasion'
which is totaly not true ! and i wanted to ask , Why??? that can really upset someone like me . soo please can u fix that , my previus ban was 'Sean_Drifter Koyoto banned 100 days. end 18/3/12
+ i dont really understand this , its really not true , i swear down on my life!

Thank you for reading this hope you can fix it for me as quick as possible
Now, you was banned by elmo on a request from me. I know you've been evading your ban on "Sean_drifter" by using an account called "pullita". I've seen you on the servers for at least the past 3weeks and I know its been you but I just didn't have 100% proof. Now when you joined today with "Sean_drifter" it means we was able to get your IP and match it with "pullita" which proved my point about you evading the ban. Elmo banned you for the amount of days you evaded the ban.
Ok , Im not a lier , thats true , i was using my second account , called "pullita" , i wanted to tell u (as in admins) that , becouse i thought , thats actully not fair , and now after i know the reason , i accept the punishment , but i got another question , if i bought a car , and got banned , will my acc get reseted or not?

thanks for telling me , i really appreciate it , as soon as i get unbanned , i will join u on the roads c(:
You're account will remain the same, nothing will change on your account.

Thanks for telling the truth, but it would be best if you get any future bans, to just wait them out instead of evading them.
Thank you !

And ok i will rember that , thanks alot thAngel
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's