[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - milka_oreo (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): milka_oreo
Their in-game nickname(s): StaffyX

Main reason(s): Following chase, overtaking chase, interfering with chase, failure to move for sirens, ignoring caution sign, ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay 1 (from RipstE), Replay 2 (my replay)
Replay timestamps:

Replay 1:
17:20 - following chase, at 17:31 *‹[COP]RipstiE said him to stay away from chases
17:35 - overtaking chase
17:45 - failure to move for sirens, blocking suspect, interfering with chase
19:38 - full throttle ramm on [COP] RPDrifting
21:11 - trying to follow chase, maybe trying to ramm [GC]ALKASR[COP] too
27:09 - ignoring caution sign (which I had turned on, I was asking LBD.Jonas about help in local chat)
27:33 - full throttle ramm on LBD.Jonas
28:30 - following next chase
28:42 - overtaking [GC]ALKASR[COP] (he was in chase)
28:48 - full throttle ramm on suspect, at 29:59 [GC]ALKASR[COP] said him to stay away from chases, he started following chase from here, at 29:10 [GC]ALKASR[COP] said him again to stay away from chases, continuosly following chase until next timestamp
30:14 - overtaking me and full throttle ramm on my suspect, then blocking him, at 30:20 I said him to stop doing it, at 30:32 I said him to stay away from chases, he continuosly following chase
30:44 - again ramming my suspect, after he said "srry" but it was clearly intentional ramm, still trying to catch my chase

Replay 2 (continuation of "story", RipstE started lagging so I added my replay):
6:19 - full throttle ramm on my suspect, causing my suspect to fly oob
7:04 - ramming me after I said him I'm going to report him
7:52 - again ramming me (btw sorry for driving ww here, I don't know why I've done it, probably reason is he distracted me)

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (17.12) about 12:00 (UK time).
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

Although there are many serious offences in this report, he is completely new to our servers so the most effective thing to do is likely a stern confirm-able warning which he will see upon rejoining our servers. I don't believe a ban will really achieve anything in regards to changing his behavior in this situation.

If he ignores the warning and continues doing this sort of thing, he will receive a subsequent ban taking into account this incident, as he would have already had a chance to correct how he acts here, and we don't want him doing this any more for the sake of other players.

[Image: RwG1GkS.png]

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's