[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: RB On Blackwood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have 1 RB, but why not also have on on UPPER BLACKWOOD ROAD, with exits leading to both North Park and the PITLANE, since the lights have sorta died off now with people rocketing through them I believe it'll be safer to have an RB there, but also prevent some silly reports of people not looking before pulling out

(I would make a layout, but ask Rustic, I suck at them)
can you show an image to what u mean?
I like this idea actually because Blackwood doesn't have a whole lot to it, a second roundabout is a good idea imo.
Hey all.

He didn't ask me to make this, but i made it !!!
I used conrete Wall (Red). White Ramp outcircle(Very low) and innercircle is complete closed(You can't fall in and stuck)

Here:
Isn't Perfect because i made it in fast way, but i think thats what furry mean to have second roundabout.

Regards
Rustic
+1 For Rustic's design.
Rustic: I think you are at the lower blackwood road, entrance to SOUTH park and not at
UPPER blackwood road, entrance to NORTH park
Yeah Rustic placed it in the wrong part of the map, however having one by south park works too and eliminates that dodgy junction going into the pit lane from southpark.
If [TC] does this on lower BL please do not remove the speed bump.
Looks very well Rustic's idea
Reference URL's