[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm Yazan.

● Your LFS Username: yazan0alothman

● Time & Date of Incident is around 7:30pm UTC+3

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None
● Replay Timestamps: None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
As always xD, and sorry about that, can't control my self, forgot to turn off VPN after joining teamspeak (here in saudiarabia cannot connect without VPN) then tried to join again, boom, banned.. Sad By the way, my friend told me that an admin asked him, [Is he also (mylove_s2_)?] Well, my answer is no, i don't know him.

And sorry about that*
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Hello, unlock please
Hello, more information please.
(2017-06-19 10:01)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, more information please.

Hi, i am trying to join TC servers, as you know saudis are not able to join at the moment and Pete working on it.
As some did, i tried to use VPN, and get a ban, after that as they say i can join.
Maybe complicated but sorry to waste your time
Requesting unlock please, thank you and sorry for time waste

regards
Unfortunately we are not going to unban people using VPN's to avoid the problem, as this creates another problem in itself. As Pete has stated in another thread:

Quote:We're aware of the issue and we're still working to solve it. Some Saudis are already able to join so just keep trying.

Ash
(2017-06-19 15:07)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately we are not going to unban people using VPN's to avoid the problem, as this creates another problem in itself. As Pete has stated in another thread:

Quote:We're aware of the issue and we're still working to solve it. Some Saudis are already able to join so just keep trying.

Ash

Well, ok.. it's only 24 hours..
It's actually only a 12 hour ban, so you should be good to connect in about 3 hours time. Please do not try to use a VPN again as it will not get you anywhere. Just keep trying to connect through your normal ISP
(2017-06-19 17:30)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually only a 12 hour ban, so you should be good to connect in about 3 hours time. Please do not try to use a VPN again as it will not get you anywhere. Just keep trying to connect through your normal ISP

rgr, ty.
Hello
I guess i got banned for Code1?
Requesting unban, There is no main reason really.
Working on something with friends, im getting multiple idle kicks, and reconnecting after them, maybe abused by connections?

Cheers,
Sky
It wasn't a Code 1, but I see you're online now anyway.
The idle kick means you are kicked for not driving.
While reconnecting my hotspot mobile network changed so maybe thats the thing, although this post is written just when got Code1, but thank you for replying anyways.
A code 1 wasn't logged on your URS, so I must assume you didn't get one.
However, there's a chance that is a problem on our side, so I'll get clarification.
Reference URL's