[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request, lfsproracer (Unban Request Granted by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: lfsproracer

● Time & Date of Incident: year ago? i don't know

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I like to play on TC, always drove with mouse, now i have a G29, and after playing on empty servers on LFS.. i miss TC alot.. got permbanned but its almost a year ago or longer i don't know exactly but i think it was swearing. It was bad from me because i'm to old to swear and to be a kid (22years) i hope i get an unban, it will be a nice Christmas gift
Hi,

As this is in relation to a permanent ban issued by an admin no longer in the team, this will be discussed between current management and we will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,

Brad

Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

Hi,

To follow-on from this, I have a few questions
  • Even before this permanent ban, your record was extremely bad (hence why a permanent ban was put in place). Do you remember why?
  • How come you haven't requested an unban sooner?
  • How can we be sure you won't continue to be a menace in the servers?

Thanks,
(2016-12-26 22:28)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]To follow-on from this, I have a few questions
  • Even before this permanent ban, your record was extremely bad (hence why a permanent ban was put in place). Do you remember why?
  • How come you haven't requested an unban sooner?
  • How can we be sure you won't continue to be a menace in the servers?

Thanks,

Well, it must be heavy swearing.. Young, Thought always i'm the king of the world i can do everything. Now i got a nice family, house, daughter. Now i know that everybody deserve respect, not only me.

When i got banned i thought, i leave LFS.. Got better things to do then play games. But now i've a steering wheel(G29) and i like to play LFS again W00t

Why it won't happen again is that i'm older, have a daughter, so i can't be a jackass anymore, it's bad because nobody like getting disrespect. I can't show that anymore, i'm older, got a job, house, girlfriend, daughter and then acting like a kid on LFS? That's horrible, because it shows your character how bad you're in real or bad memories like bullied when you're young and be a jackass on games to give yourself energy. It should never have happened..
Hi,

Thanks, based on your explanation we're happy to unban you. However, you have alluded to the fact that your behaviour a few years ago wasn't acceptable, so I hope we see no further issues and you enjoy your time on our servers again.

Thanks,

Brad

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's