[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: COPS ABLE TO CLOSE ROADS FOR ACCIDENTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I reckon, giving anyone the ability to close off a road, it'll instantly create a much greater problem than the original one.
it's good suggestion exactly if suggestion accepted the admin put the rule maybe some cops infraction this rule if the cop infraction any rule remove cop licence or remove this tool for put roadblock or any thing for change the road .

"sorry my english is bad "
I think this closing roads stuff should be left for HwA, yeah i would like to close roads but this would mean everyone could do it, which i am not a fan of.
(2016-12-29 20:53)Brixton Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea in a special way but not in that way you written in this thread.

Yeah COPs schould be allowed zu close the road. Maybe it is possbile to make a second kind of roadblock? If i want avoid crashes after a massive crash on a snesible point like the autobahn i took on the hazard and make a roadblock some meters away. 90 % of users accept that, slow down and dont hit the tires. A MED/TOW/RES can do his job and everything is fine.

So my thinking: Maybe there can be a command "roadblock2" which does not only drop some tyres, rather some objects with more stop action. Only allowed in case of hazard on some special points and also usable by MED/RES? Just a thought.

That would be good. Something needs to be in place to make sure that it is not abused. As for MED,RES and TOW, as useful as it would be, in real life they cannot close a road. They can block it with their vehicle, but they have no power. Though saying that, something is telling me the fire service have some authority.

(2016-12-30 20:43)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]I reckon, giving anyone the ability to close off a road, it'll instantly create a much greater problem than the original one.

Perhaps.. It'd be fantastic if people didn't abuse it.

(2016-12-31 12:01)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]I think this closing roads stuff should be left for HwA, yeah i would like to close roads but this would mean everyone could do it, which i am not a fan of.

But everyone SHOULD be abiding by the rules, and this needn't be the case if people behaved in the first place. HWA are rarely on.
When did my post say anything about abiding by the rules?
+1 one for me. As I was the other cop with him and it was ridiculous i had to park sideways by the roadblock to stop people from going through, and that didn't work either. Even with 2 cautions and 2 hazards set up (2 tow/med/res, 2 cops) they still would push there way through.
2 cautions and 2 hazards? Damn it must take some serious rule breaker. Did you report them?
(2017-01-01 02:57)Ph4nToM Wrote: [ -> ]2 cautions and 2 hazards? Damn it must take some serious rule breaker. Did you report them?

If it was new years night I think a few members would be toasted xD

Also I think this would be fun for HwA's to do, since some roadworks are sorta... Passable, like a big road-work that's road closing could be fun since you'll have to get another way around. Cause roadworks happen >w>
(2016-12-30 16:37)Owl Wrote: [ -> ]!roadblockac+ 2 kl

Roadblock for accident - add - left side - Keep Left signs?

+1 for this idea,
Would be a kind nice feature, but i dont think it will be for cops but for a tow truck
(2017-01-02 17:37)ITz Fast Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-30 16:37)Owl Wrote: [ -> ]!roadblockac+ 2 kl

Roadblock for accident - add - left side - Keep Left signs?

+1 for this idea,
Would be a kind nice feature, but i dont think it will be for cops but for a tow truck

TOW trucks don't have authority over the road though. The police would close it whilst they deal with the vehicle(s).

(2016-12-31 13:50)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]When did my post say anything about abiding by the rules?

It didn't, I was just saying that this post wouldn't even need to be made in the first place if people conformed to the rules etc. Smile

(2017-01-01 02:57)Ph4nToM Wrote: [ -> ]2 cautions and 2 hazards? Damn it must take some serious rule breaker. Did you report them?

There weren't two HAZARD commands running, as one is more effective, but we had the road completely closed with cautions up and lots of vehicles working infront, and people were still pulling through.
To me it does not seem a bad idea but if it is true that closing the road can cause a major problem but alomer does not need to close the road you could spawn a kind of bridge q pass over the zone of the accident and thus not cut the Highway and let the emergency services work without worrying about traffic.
(2017-01-03 15:58)guxjim Wrote: [ -> ]To me it does not seem a bad idea but if it is true that closing the road can cause a major problem but alomer does not need to close the road you could spawn a kind of bridge q pass over the zone of the accident and thus not cut the Highway and let the emergency services work without worrying about traffic.

We need something like that, but not one that has as much impact if you knowwhat I mean :/

I was thinking perhapsa command which says ROAD CLOSED and then a roadblock with a bit more strength that cannot be crashed through.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's