[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - hello (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, i'm "peacee", i got banned for calling names and i waned to know if you guys care about your players, i'm an assiduous player of yours and your server is really the only one i enjoy playing in LFS and i try my best not to rage and call names but once in a couple of months or so.. i cant hold it... and i always get banned.. last time i really got mad and even made a stupid ban appeal..
I study abroad and i only get to play with my wheel when i'm on my hometown and i haven't played yet this christmas vacations, i wanted to know if you guys can do some kind of unban untill day 4th of january or something and then reset the rest of the ban? thank you Smile
● Your LFS Username: sebiskill

● Time & Date of Incident: dont quite remember, around two weeks ago maybe

● Replay / Screenshot Link:N/A
● Replay Timestamps:N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i got banned for calling names and i waned to know if you guys care about your players, i'm an assiduous player of yours and your server is really the only one i enjoy playing in LFS and i try my best not to rage and call names but once in a couple of months or so.. i cant hold it... and i always get banned.. last time i really got mad and even made a stupid ban appeal..
I study abroad and i only get to play with my wheel when i'm on my hometown and i haven't played yet this christmas vacations, i wanted to know if you guys can do some kind of unban untill day 4th of january or something and then reset the rest of the ban? thank you Smile
Threads Merged

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Quote:even made a stupid ban appeal..

You didn't make an unban request/appeal for this ban, you just made a rage thread whereby you were insulting the team and being very abusive. This post was since removed from the forum.

Sort out your attitude please; no unban from me.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's