[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Old man checking in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

Before I start, you 6Speed guys, this post will sound similar to what I posted on our forum, with the exact same pictures.

So let's get started here. Some of you know me, some of you may not. I'm one of the former leaders for 6Speed. I've been MIA for the past 4 years, I'd randomly poke my nose in, whether it be on one of the servers, or on the 6Speed members area. But I am still alive haha! I am a certified technician at a local Nissan dealer now. On the side, I work with a team called CSPEED to host car shows and drift events. (I do have alittle preview of the events we run, and one of the pictures I am posing in haha) We throw drift events at the local Drag strip using a skid pad they recently built. It's pretty fun actually. It's kinda like this community, but up close and personal as opposed to in front of a screen. People are great, Events are booming. We see some really cool cars, considering I'm from the US, we have a few RWD Skyline GTS-T that slide. So yeah, that's my story. I'll try to be around, I'm looking at getting a new computer as mine can't even do normal tasks without falling on it's face anymore.
Kenny! It would be great to have you back Smile - Nice pictures too. You'll probably remember me as Lamp.
Come back, and your insta is dead since Sept. Unacceptable.
I'm trying to fix one of my cars before investing in a computer. But i hope to be around. I remember you lamp. Dizzle, i've been driving my truck around and i dont want to post it in insta lol
Kenny! Glad to see your doing well! Smile
Your events look like fun. What happened to the WRX and what truck you driving?

Thumbs still super bendy?
Thumbs are the same. My wrx is broken lol
DEM RINGLANDZ
I still got the old dodge. And my wrx has a 2.0, its not really prone to ringland failure. It has 231k on the chassis and i keep trying to frankenstien it like a honda. Its not working really well.
Great to hear from ya, Kenny! Life's looking pretty good from what I can see. Wink

Hope to see you back around the servers some time!
OMG Kenny is back Biggrin (its c00kie)

I remember you from the 6S days and a bit after that as well. Been a long time since I've seen you on the servers/forums but nice to hear that you could be back soon. I've still got my WRX (not sure if I told you back then) still going alright Tongue

Hope to see you on LFS soon Biggrin

Here's some of what i've done to my car.. (pretty extensive). Have you done any mods to yours?
Mine is on raceland ultimos. 11-14 wrx stockers wrapped with bfg gforce summers. It's got a stock long block right now. Ej205, stock td04. Catless downpipe, sti catless uppipe, hks ssqv2, spt short ram. I have a ej257 i got for free sitting around waiting to go to a machine shop. I have a lowered sf forester now as well it's on the stockers from my wrx wagon. Also not running lol. But yeah. The wrx is tuned for 18 psi (max of td04 that is efficient) 10.5:1 afr at WOT. Rear bumper says wtf fireballs lol
Nice with an update from you. Welcome back!
Heyoo. Nice to see you're doing alright in life Thumbup
eyyyy
Long time no speak Kenny hope all is well and hope u had a good new year! pics look good
Oh crap its Kenny Tongue
Yup, I am alive! haha
Kenny you pleb. You need to pop in Teamspeak Biggrin
I have a bit. But i havent had time lately.
Holyshit its the weirdthumbedguy! How's life Kenny?! .. .. .. Do you still have that Honda you had? (It was a Honda right? Tongue)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's