[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New on S2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Im Rout, My real name is Natan and Im new on S2 and Im from Gamers United, I like so much cruise servers and this is the best cruise server on LFS. Nice to meet you guys.
Welcome to [TC], hope to see you in game some time Smile
Hello and welcome Smile
Thank you all
Welcome Smile
Welcome!
Welcome! I'll see you in one year if I'm still around.
Thanks again
hello and welcome to TC!
Welcome!
Welcome, hope you have good time.
Welcome. It's nice to see so many Pereulok users are deciding to join the legit community.
(2017-01-04 14:24)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. It's nice to see so many Pereulok users are deciding to join the legit community.

Shhh, Lol Laugh
Hello and welcome Smile
(2017-01-04 14:39)Rout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-04 14:24)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. It's nice to see so many Pereulok users are deciding to join the legit community.

Shhh, Lol Laugh

Well I am right in saying that [GU] is was an LFSP community right? There's not really much shame in that now that you're supporting the game.
Welcome and enjoy! Smile
Welcome and have fun Biggrin
A few of our members have always had S2 and it's always been the way we want to move forwards... I'm just glad we have finally had the kick up the booty to move and bring all our staff to S2.

[GU]TAZxx
(2017-01-04 16:18)TAZxx Wrote: [ -> ]A few of our members have always had S2 and it's always been the way we want to move forwards... I'm just glad we have finally had the kick up the booty to move and bring all our staff to S2.

[GU]TAZxx

Good to hear.
Yay the lovely calm pirates are coming to legitimate LFS!! BiggrinD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's