[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - crazyboy232 (Report Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): crazyboy232
Their in-game nickname(s): [GU]Hris[RES]

Main reason(s): Ignoring sirens, causing huge crash without sorry

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B76ZGc...GFxVVV1NVE
Replay timestamps: 53:04

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (06.01) about 15:35 (UK time). I was in chase, my sirens were turned on. After checking replay I see he crashed my suspect too. He drove on the road without even stoping and checking if it's safe, like he has super priority. When I first time saw him from distance I thought he stopped (little bit too late, but stopped) to let me pass, so I wasn't slowing down. But when I was going to pass him, he just pulled in front of me, causing me to flip and lost my suspect. He didn't even say sorry, just continued driving like nothing happend. I was asking him about apologize several times (start from 53:41). But he ignored all my messages.
Thank you for reporting me! Smile
If you see the mpr again, you will see that i moved my head and moved my car because i didn't saw you lol (Checked if it's safe and i really do not saw you)... I'm sorry about the crash.... When the first guy crashed me i was thinking it's not your suspect then you flew with more than 200kmh and in the next second you just crashed me. I'M SO SORRY AGAIN! Smile (Will send you money in game if you want Smile )
Hi,
I checked replay once again and right, u moved your head to the left. But when? You still did it too late. You must check if it's safe BEFORE you drive on road, no after first crash.
It's impossible you didn't saw me. This is what you saw (if you are using camera inside your car):
[Image: 5vJ4l0E.jpg]
On screen it's maybe not good visible, but I was moving more than 200km/h, so ingame it's impossible you didn't saw me.
Ok, let's assume that you really didn't saw me. But you still saw sirens on your screen. Of course you readed rules, and know what to do when you see sirens, why then you are not doing it ingame?
I can accept your apology, but you should have apologize right after crash, or at least when I was asking you about it several times.
Not this guy crashed you, but you crashed him, little mistake. And it doesn't matter if it was my suspect or not. You must avoid crashing people and you should apologize when you cause any crash.
About insim money, I don't really need it. The only thing I need on TC is everyone respecting rules, especially about sirens.
That's all from me, let TC admin take final decision.
Thanks.
Well, my screen isn't that big to see when you "fly" with 200+kmh, you just appeared on my screen 0.003 seconds after my car moved. And for the siren - at first it showed me 150-200metres, i'm not medium to think you're driving with 200+kmh and will crash me like that. By the way my small map is disabled so i can't see where are you. Let's wait until the TC admin take the final decision Smile
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

Due to low gaming time, crazyboy232 will receive an in-game confirmable warning for ignoring sirens and not apologizing after causing an accident.

-Dizzle

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's