[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Pimpnasty uban request (Unban Request Granted by Nitros)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:pimpnasty

- Time & Date of Incident: I seriously do not remember 1 - 2 years +

- Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
- Replay Timestamps: n/a

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:I remember playing in this server maybe 2 - 3 years ago. And having fun I was about 16 back then and really hot headed. I do not remember what happened to cause my ban something about hacking if I remember straight.

Anyway I was a kid back then and really did not mean anything I had said, I am 19 now and have a straight head on my shoulders and would love to start playing TC again.

I just got back into LFS 3 days ago, and TC was my favorite server so I would love to see if I could get back into it. This time as a mature player instead of what I may have done in the past.

Thanks

Pimpnasty
Hello

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, the admin at the time who banned you (Dentzo), has since left the team. Therefore i will be forwarding your case to the Team Leaders to review.

Please allow upto 72 hours before expecting a reply.

Many thanks,

Ash
Hey Ash,

Thank you very much, I am sorry to about them leaving the team.

-pimpnasty
Hello Ash,

Any news on this case?
Unfortunately not. Our TL's have not yet had a meeting to discuss this situation.

Sorry.
Threats of hacking etc is not taken lightly. However it has been a while, and I am inclined to take your word that you were not being serious.

You have been unbanned. Please make sure to act more maturely this time.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's